Annie Haak TSV 4/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bibi Bijoux used to command high prices but seem to have lost their appeal because most items are a lot cheaper now.

There was a brand called Bijoux (can’t remember the rest) and they must’ve bought the charms and balls 😊 (sorry) from the same factory as Bibi Bijoux, the only difference was the price, the eBay ones were an average of £3 per item 😃

I have never heard of Annie Haak, on Q or elsewhere...

She always seems to have a small advert at the back of the Mail on Sunday supplement. (I notice these things :rolleyes: )

There appears to be a huge shift in paying ridiculous money for 'plated' jewellery, when a few years ago the same price would get you precious metal. I'm damned if I'm paying three figures for plated/bonded jewellery - I've got more sense than money.

I like some of Carat's designs but they're another company charging too much. Makes me appreciate Eek's pricing.

I've found some lovely designs on Etsy at excellent prices. I used to enjoy auctions but apart from the rare 'find' I'd get I found those getting pricey. Even eBay is getting overpriced these days. Or maybe I'm getting tight since my financial situation changed.

My old jeweller sold me some lovely stuff at knockdown prices before he closed. I loved going there. Antique jewellery is just gorgeous and sold at the right place, a complete bargain compared to new items. I'd even picked up some genuine Cartier and Tiffany rings and bangles cheaper than knock-off designs at High Street jewellers. I'm gutted he closed, though my bank balance isn't.

I'd catch these on a door handle within days of buying them. I've got three twisted pewter bangles but the clanking noise drives everyone loopy, well it's only my Mr T at present, so I only wear one if he's around. The metal hasn't tarnished & they're quite chunky so my clumsiness isn't an issue. I bought them a couple of years ago from the most wonderful stall at the Christmas fayre in Much Wenlock, it takes place on the first Saturday in December & has always been one of our best days out, dear little town & lovely people 🎄

Annie Haak Stack of 3 Bracelets Sterling Silver
Item Number: 344976
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, this stack of three bracelets from Annie Haak features three different designs, all threaded with beads crafted from sterling silver, Japanese glass and semi-precious stones. Complete with intricate sterling silver charm details, these beautiful bracelets can be worn alone to give your outfits a gorgeous finishing touch or stacked together for an eclectic multi-layered look.

Very versatile - this stack’s minimalistic designs can be styled with any of your favourite daytime and evening ensembles, making them a must-have for your jewellery repertoire. They can also be worn individually for a subtle shine or worn together with your other bracelets for a custom look you’ll love.

Different designs - this stack boasts three different designs, including a bracelet thread with polished sterling silver beads with an accent semi-precious stone bead in the middle, one with tiny Japanese glass beads and accent sterling silver beads, and one that’s Annie Haak’s beloved Santeenie bracelet, with an intricate charm on it. Thanks to their variety, there’s countless combinations and ways to wear them, making them a fabulous addition to your jewellery box.

Show how much you care - these bracelets make a meaningful present for a loved one, and thanks to the included pouch, they can be gifted together as a gorgeous set or split up and given as little treasures individually. Can’t bear to share? Why not keep two for yourself and give one to someone special?

Your perfect style - with four beautiful semi-precious stone and charm options to choose from, you can find the perfect designs to suit your style. For classic colours that will go with anything in your wardrobe, the White Guardian Angel option features pure white Howlite and is perfect for gifting to someone special, while the versatile Onyx Stay Safe option features black onyx and a heart charm engraved with ‘Stay Safe’. Or, if you prefer a brighter colour to accent your outfits, go for the Turquoise Feather option, which boasts turquoise with a whimsical feather charm, or Berry Star, featuring gorgeous red agate with an elegant star charm.

• Each bracelet is accented with a branded heart charm
  • Stack comes with one pouch
  • Sterling silver, semi-precious stones
  • Stretch design
  • Bracelet circumference: 17cm (6.7”); 19cm (7.5”)

Colour options:

• White Guardian Angel - howlite and white Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver guardian angel charm
  • Turquoise Feather - Xinjiang turquoise and turquoise Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver feather charm
  • Onyx Stay Safe - black onyx and black Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver heart charm engraved with ‘Stay safe’
  • Berry Star - red agate and red Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver star charm
All measurements are approximate

I like the look of this TSV, though unlikely to buy as I don't like the feather or Angel charms on my preferred colour choices. I have a couple of Annie Haak items, either received as gifts or bought during offers. I like the range, as I prefer daintier bracelets, whereas Bibi Bijoux costume jewellery I wouldn't give house room as I find it tacky looking.

Annie Haak Stack of 3 Bracelets Sterling Silver
Item Number: 344976
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, this stack of three bracelets from Annie Haak features three different designs, all threaded with beads crafted from sterling silver, Japanese glass and semi-precious stones. Complete with intricate sterling silver charm details, these beautiful bracelets can be worn alone to give your outfits a gorgeous finishing touch or stacked together for an eclectic multi-layered look.

Very versatile - this stack’s minimalistic designs can be styled with any of your favourite daytime and evening ensembles, making them a must-have for your jewellery repertoire. They can also be worn individually for a subtle shine or worn together with your other bracelets for a custom look you’ll love.

Different designs - this stack boasts three different designs, including a bracelet thread with polished sterling silver beads with an accent semi-precious stone bead in the middle, one with tiny Japanese glass beads and accent sterling silver beads, and one that’s Annie Haak’s beloved Santeenie bracelet, with an intricate charm on it. Thanks to their variety, there’s countless combinations and ways to wear them, making them a fabulous addition to your jewellery box.

Show how much you care - these bracelets make a meaningful present for a loved one, and thanks to the included pouch, they can be gifted together as a gorgeous set or split up and given as little treasures individually. Can’t bear to share? Why not keep two for yourself and give one to someone special?

Your perfect style - with four beautiful semi-precious stone and charm options to choose from, you can find the perfect designs to suit your style. For classic colours that will go with anything in your wardrobe, the White Guardian Angel option features pure white Howlite and is perfect for gifting to someone special, while the versatile Onyx Stay Safe option features black onyx and a heart charm engraved with ‘Stay Safe’. Or, if you prefer a brighter colour to accent your outfits, go for the Turquoise Feather option, which boasts turquoise with a whimsical feather charm, or Berry Star, featuring gorgeous red agate with an elegant star charm.

• Each bracelet is accented with a branded heart charm
  • Stack comes with one pouch
  • Sterling silver, semi-precious stones
  • Stretch design
  • Bracelet circumference: 17cm (6.7”); 19cm (7.5”)

Colour options:

• White Guardian Angel - howlite and white Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver guardian angel charm
  • Turquoise Feather - Xinjiang turquoise and turquoise Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver feather charm
  • Onyx Stay Safe - black onyx and black Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver heart charm engraved with ‘Stay safe’
  • Berry Star - red agate and red Japanese glass beads with a sterling silver star charm
All measurements are approximate

I thought it would have been nearer the £99 mark!

awful plus I wear yellow gold in the main £85.00 is a lot of money for mini mini Bibi

Jill Franks is killing me with her stock Phrases"live and breath creativity lol
She just said “You know I love hearts”. Well, no, I didn’t know. Nor do I care.

She’s looking very pale pink today. I am always rather surprised when she says she uses the tan in some foundations but maybe she has run out of whatever she has managed to half inch from recent makeup presentations.

I have only seen a brief clip of this and one colour has already sold out.Even if it not to my taste I like to see that an item is still value for money , I cannot say that with this.However it is not my money that is winging its way to QVC coffers.Perhaps it is the name ? but AH can mention the fact that the beads are Japanese glass ones but who would know? JF goes on about ‘getting the whole experience’ what?opening a box?Reminds me of the way they used to push Links of London.

The whole range looks far too cheap to be selling for the price teeny tiny I much preferred Bibi same style but more presence

Latest posts

Back