The other 'arf...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Miss Shouty is on with Amanda Wakeley ( love acid python). It occurred to me she always mentions Scott the hubby. Of course JF does,Chuntley consistently and KP, Biagi & AK. Whereas Jilly,JK & Charlie never. Can't say I've missed her but is Kathy off sick again?

Charlie often mentions his partner .

Probably on holiday as she never seems to be home.

ive noticed in the mags that zelebs don’t seem to have any problems getting on holiday unlike us the plebs. If K Price, Holly W etc aren’t going they are coming back. I suppose if you don’t need to worry about travel insurance, cheap flights home or 14 days house arrest you can go when and wherever you want.

Jackie often mentions her GP DR husband can’t believe you haven’t heard her boasting from her very tall position.
No doubt she tells the small shoppers who she always assists in supermarkets who aren’t tall enough to reach things off the shelves.

Jackie often mentions her GP DR husband can’t believe you haven’t heard her boasting from her very tall position.
No doubt she tells the small shoppers who she always assists in supermarkets who aren’t tall enough to reach things off the shelves.
LOL I'm the small person who can't reach the last few Henry Westons at the very back of the shelf at Asda and I have to seek out a very tall handsome man to retrieve them for me. "All of them?" he asks. Ridiculous question :LOL:

I remember Jackie taking a photo of something in her house on her ipad but you never got to see her husband's face as he didn't want to be on TV. No harm in that.

CC

I like Jackie as well but, like candycane, I can’t watch Alex or Eilidh (as well as a few others.)

Jackie has posted photos of her husband on her blog, when they were on holiday, but at least she doesn’t mention him ad nauseum like some of the others do (no names mentioned.) 😉

LATI I've also noticed that the presenters have returned with healthy tans when they've been off air for a couple of weeks. Honestly ? who would bother ? there's bugger all to do once you get to a destination, as most of the world is in the same state as us. No shops to browse, sightseeing venues shut, few restaurants open, and 2 weeks quarantine to boot on coming home. Hmmmmmm can we think of anyone who has been off 4 weeks ? to include quarantine ?

LATI I've also noticed that the presenters have returned with healthy tans when they've been off air for a couple of weeks. Honestly ? who would bother ? there's bugger all to do once you get to a destination, as most of the world is in the same state as us. No shops to browse, sightseeing venues shut, few restaurants open, and 2 weeks quarantine to boot on coming home. Hmmmmmm can we think of anyone who has been off 4 weeks ? to include quarantine ?
That nice woman, Carla, was on QVC last night schlepping Kim & Co. She said she had recently come back from a 12 day holiday. She didn't say where she had been, but it must have been somewhere sumptuous because she was tanned even between her fingers, and said she'd put on 7 lbs ! It was nice to see her back, however, and although she's a big, old show off, she's nice with it.

Miss Shouty is on with Amanda Wakeley ( love acid python). It occurred to me she always mentions Scott the hubby. Of course JF does,Chuntley consistently and KP, Biagi & AK. Whereas Jilly,JK & Charlie never. Can't say I've missed her but is Kathy off sick again?
I don't think she is married (Miss Shouty, that is)

Is Miss Shouty also known as Chloe Everton ? If so, no she’s not married although she is engaged. I think I saw on Instagram that her girlfriend proposed during a skiing holiday earlier in the year.

I’ve never fancied skiing, I’ve got poor balance.
I may have got it wrong, Eric's Mum. I understood that in this case "Miss Shouty" was Alex Kramer. Chloe comes in as a close second, I think, where bawling is concerned. And as for skiing, I tried it once, but gave up immediately. Expensive, and not worth the effort !

That nice woman, Carla, was on QVC last night schlepping Kim & Co. She said she had recently come back from a 12 day holiday. She didn't say where she had been, but it must have been somewhere sumptuous because she was tanned even between her fingers, and said she'd put on 7 lbs ! It was nice to see her back, however, and although she's a big, old show off, she's nice with it.
She had been to St Lucia, somewhere she loves & visits regularly. Her mum died in September, they were very close, shared a home & Carla had been her mum's carer for some time doing her dialysis at home. She had posted on Instagram that she didn't have any work commitments for a few weeks & had to go away because everything in their home reminded her of her mum.

Kids are cruel. I had a school friend who`se Dad was Polish. Her surname was Rechitnyk (sp) and the boys at school called her Sh*tty knickers. When she left school she married quite young and even though the marriage only lasted a couple of years she always said the best thing to come out of it was her name change to Warburton.

I think kids will always find something, even if there is nothing. Someone at school was called 'Frog' because he had a green coat!!!!+ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Of course bullying is no joke, but what's funny (for me) is that the word 'frog', & it's application was so......silly/puerile/ridiculous/insane! & of course, that 'frog' was mortified.

Looking back to the 50’s 60’s &70’s almost everyone had a nick name. If you were tall - Lanky, small - Shorty, big nose - Concorde, Ginger- Goofy-Curly etc. I don’t think it was bulling, as was done in good spirit, and not unkindly. I had an unusual surname, so all kinds of names were made up for me! ( still used to this day by friends I had from school)

Latest posts

Back