L'Occitane TSV 14/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, I let my twin sister know, I think she has bought shares in L’Occitane, she has L’Occitane cupboards 😂

Thanks very much :), really pleased there will be a Christmas TSV. Last years was great! Hoping for the new Mandarin range.
I bought the new mandarine range as a set, the scent is beautiful. My lockdown present for myself.

I also got a sniff of the sparkling TdL. The fragrance is exclusively online if you go to L'Occitane, but they have other products in the range in store. it is very citrus and vanilla, so not for me... it's closest scent in the range is the original version.

I think a lot of people don`t have baths nowadays, only showers plus even those people who still own a bath rarely use them because so many houses have water meters nowadays. We had our bath taken out when we refurbed the upstairs bathroom. It gave us much more space.
My oldest son has one of those big corner baths in his house and can`t wait to take it out. There`s 4 of them in that house so baths aren`t allowed, only showers because their water meter would be whizzing out of control, especially with 2 daughters, one of them a teenager who spends forever in the bathroom.
I haven`t bought L`Occitane in years but must admit I love the smell of their shea range but when I decided to try to be 100% cruelty free, they became a brand I won`t use.

I have the body of a seal and the mind of a mermaid :LOL: 🧜‍♀️ I love a bath but can only have one when the log burner is on. Takes ages to run but it's lovely with the MB brandy bubbles in it. Bry sits and watches me from the toilet seat. I invite him in but there is just noooo way lol.

I had a wee cat once, Max, and he used to sit right on the edge and watch me, put his paws in the water and really disapprove. lol. Miss that boy.

CC

I prefer a bath to a shower, although I do have both. I’m also on a water meter and got an email last week to say that my monthly bill was being reduced by £4 because I use far less water annually than my “allowance” which, when I rang them, is equivalent to the water in three Olympic swimming pools. 😳

Maybe I should start filling the bath to the brim. 😉

We don’t have water meters in Scotland, it’s still publicly owned.
We don’t have a bath either, ripped it out during a bathroom refurbish.
It will be interesting to find out the TSV price.
Thank you for posting the info about the TSV, much appreciated.

I have the body of a seal and the mind of a mermaid :LOL: 🧜‍♀️ I love a bath but can only have one when the log burner is on. Takes ages to run but it's lovely with the MB brandy bubbles in it. Bry sits and watches me from the toilet seat. I invite him in but there is just noooo way lol.

I had a wee cat once, Max, and he used to sit right on the edge and watch me, put his paws in the water and really disapprove. lol. Miss that boy.

CC
I honestly thought you said you had a wee once, meaning in the bath as you were talking about being in the bath!

But wee Max sounds adorable. Bless him. Love cats.
🐱🐈‍⬛🐈

L’Occitane 6 Piece Collection TSV 14/11/20 (Almond/Shea, Lavender, Verbena)

Contains

200ml Hand Cream RRP £30 + post (guessing on this one)
500ml Foam Bath RRP £26 + post
500ml Hand & Body Wash RRP £20 + post
100g Bonne Mare Soap RRP £6 + post
75ml Shower Gel RRP £6 + post
20ml Body Cream RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £94 + post

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 2.jpg