The other 'arf...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That nice woman, Carla, was on QVC last night schlepping Kim & Co. She said she had recently come back from a 12 day holiday. She didn't say where she had been, but it must have been somewhere sumptuous because she was tanned even between her fingers, and said she'd put on 7 lbs ! It was nice to see her back, however, and although she's a big, old show off, she's nice with it.
Her mum died of cancer in September and I think she had been caring for her She went to Saint Lucia on holiday think she needed abit of R&R after the funeral She always goes there every year at this time I love watching her she’s very professional

She had been to St Lucia, somewhere she loves & visits regularly. Her mum died in September, they were very close, shared a home & Carla had been her mum's carer for some time doing her dialysis at home. She had posted on Instagram that she didn't have any work commitments for a few weeks & had to go away because everything in their home reminded her of her mum.
Its terrible losing your Precious Mum. Especially when you have had one of the very best. I send Carla all my love xxx

Her mum died of cancer in September and I think she had been caring for her She went to Saint Lucia on holiday think she needed abit of R&R after the funeral She always goes there every year at this time I love watching her she’s very professional
Sorry to hear about her mother. Yes, she is professional and likeable

I think that she goes to the BodyHoliday in St Lucia every year as friends have mentioned that they met someone who works on shopping telly. Its a fabulous hotel by all accounts and has very high return rate

I think that she goes to the BodyHoliday in St Lucia every year as friends have mentioned that they met someone who works on shopping telly. Its a fabulous hotel by all accounts and has very high return rate

I loved my mum dearly & she's much missed; it's been 18 years since she went away & my dad followed her a year later. It took time for me to stop thinking of her as she was during the last months of her valiant battle with cancer but eventually my memories of that vital, energetic & caring woman returned, as did all those of the times we drove each other mad. We were always mum & daughter, never friends, & it's the same with me & my daughters. I think I was probably a disappointment to her because I was a child who always had her nose in a book or head in the clouds, not a repeat of the practical & sporty one she had been. I was also a girl & everyone knew that she wanted a boy, in facts several of my baby cards had words in them to confirm this, including the wonderful comment from my aunt commiserating with her: "I know that you'll be disappointed but knowing you you'll love it just the same". IT!!!

My mum had four boys before having me then two boys after so I was a wee bit special: but my mum just loved being a mum. She made our lives so special in every way. She made the effort to make every day Fabulous the most wonderful person I will ever know. I can never stop thinking about her every single thing I do reminds me of her we had a wonderful time just loving and caring for each other

My Mum died young she was only 60, her side of my family through my grandfather's side all died young my uncle was 40, my aunt made it to 63. My grandfather had a stroke at 40 and paralyzed down one side until he died in his 60s. I was expecting to be dead by 60, but have still waiting to see if I passed 63.

My Dad died 8 weeks after my Mum so I was on my own from my early 20s. I actually had a tutor say to me I was an orphan☹️ I found that very weird as I was in my 20s.

My Mum died young she was only 60, her side of my family through my grandfather's side all died young my uncle was 40, my aunt made it to 63. My grandfather had a stroke at 40 and paralyzed down one side until he died in his 60s. I was expecting to be dead by 60, but have still waiting to see if I passed 63.

My Dad died 8 weeks after my Mum so I was on my own from my early 20s. I actually had a tutor say to me I was an orphan☹️ I found that very weird as I was in my 20s.

I lost mine in my mid-twenties, too. That would be the trouble with having later-life babies as in my case.

I'm sorry for everyone here still feeling the loss of their mum (and the loss of fur-babies).

Jackie often mentions her GP DR husband can’t believe you haven’t heard her boasting from her very tall position.
No doubt she tells the small shoppers who she always assists in supermarkets who aren’t tall enough to reach things off the shelves.
Only heard a couple of times. I'm talking 3 or 4 times in one show! Miss Shouty ever other sentence😯

Jackie often mentions her GP DR husband can’t believe you haven’t heard her boasting from her very tall position.
No doubt she tells the small shoppers who she always assists in supermarkets who aren’t tall enough to reach things off the shelves.
Only heard a couple of times. I'm talking 3 or 4 times in one show! Miss Shouty ever other sentence
Awww, I like Jackie but we all have our likes and hates. I find her watchable but I really can't do Eilidh or Alex.

CC
I like Jackie too and her books👍

Is Miss Shouty also known as Chloe Everton ? If so, no she’s not married although she is engaged. I think I saw on Instagram that her girlfriend proposed during a skiing holiday earlier in the year.

I’ve never fancied skiing, I’ve got poor balance.
Me neither (skiing that is) hate slippery pavements...who does!😉

Looking back to the 50’s 60’s &70’s almost everyone had a nick name. If you were tall - Lanky, small - Shorty, big nose - Concorde, Ginger- Goofy-Curly etc. I don’t think it was bulling, as was done in good spirit, and not unkindly. I had an unusual surname, so all kinds of names were made up for me! ( still used to this day by friends I had from school)
Mine was Ten Tonne Tessa! I was only slighty chubbs then. ****** ten tonne now🤣 biatches!

Latest posts

Back