Ruth Langsford New Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We can stop worrying about will Ruth and Eamonn be able to keep the wolf from the door now they are leaving This Morning!!

I've just seen them in a TV advert for some foot massager thingy, no idea what it's called though, maybe Ruthie will bring it to QVC (present on there and get it free)

I bet Aljaz smiled through gritted teeth when he was designated her partner on Strictly.

Sadly I feel the 'box ticking' exercise is now rife in all our lives. Lots of tv programmes are doing this, and it doesn't do anyone any favours. The presenter line-up on Homes Under the Hammer was changed for no good reason except to give an ex footballer a bigger profile in his tv career. A chap who painted chair legs different colours was given the hosting job on the Repair Shop - and I think its an insult to the skilled artisans on that programme when the media refer to them as 'his team'. I also believe that Gregg Wallace is surplus to requirements on Masterchef the Professionals. Rant over.

I also think that Eamonn and Ruth had their cards marked back before Schofield came out as gay, because there were reported 'issues' between Ruth and Philip for a long while, so I wouldn't be surprised if Schofield 'helped' things along a bit.

I’m really glad you’ve said that Mr M, because he’s certainly tried to make this year all about himself.
Twat - parading his wife out like a prize cow at every opportunity. Like Mrs Dominic West has she no pride? Marriages fail, people come out, but to live it out on the media what is it with these people, it’s not as if they are financially tied to them.

Coughs loudly.

Dear old Pip was about to be outed by the Sun, so it was okay, give us the story and we will work with you. Allegedly, there was a young man in his 20s who was a runner on This Morning. Pip and him very friendly. Then suddenly he was given the boot and moved to a different show his wages not as good. He, of course, was not happy about this and rumour said he just might have contacted the Sun.

This alleged story has been doing the rounds of forums for ages.

Last year PS and his wife presented the show "how to spend it well at Christmas" giving off that family vibe and they seemed such a happy couple (obvs she knew). It's on again, with him at the helm, but obviously without her...Seems mean! I suppose if they replaced the presenter with someone else, it would send out the message that there's no room for gay people on a family show. I suppose they could replace them with another presenter who is openly gay, or a gay couple. Just feel for Steph on this. Hey, perhaps they could give the gig to Ruth and Eamonn!

I am sorry to hear that Ruth and Eamonn are losing their jobs, but I can't see them with begging bowls, for the past few years they have been on lots of things on the box. I can't stand Alison Hammond and avoid her like the plague, I find her much too loud.

Twat - parading his wife out like a prize cow at every opportunity. Like Mrs Dominic West has she no pride? Marriages fail, people come out, but to live it out on the media what is it with these people, it’s not as if they are financially tied to them.
Before his announcement I'd never seen his wife but like many I read all the stories & looked at all their posed family photos & thought she seemed more like a mother than his partner. She may have been aware of his conflict, she may have kept up appearances for the sake of their daughters when they younger, she may just love him enough to accept that this is the life they have together or she may like the lifestyle that she has & won't give it up. I couldn't live a lie & I couldn't cope with widespread pity.

We can stop worrying about will Ruth and Eamonn be able to keep the wolf from the door now they are leaving This Morning!!

I've just seen them in a TV advert for some foot massager thingy, no idea what it's called though, maybe Ruthie will bring it to QVC (present on there and get it free)
They are still going to be covering for Phil and Holly when they are on holiday.

Alison Hammond did a programme called Sugar Free Farm a few years ago and she failed miserably and spent most of her time crying. Gemma Collins was on the same show with her and so were several other "celebs". If I remember correctly Alison and Gemma were caught stealing food. The aim of the programme was to get them to eat more sensibly, to cook from scratch, take more exercise and lose weight.

Alison Hammond did a programme called Sugar Free Farm a few years ago and she failed miserably and spent most of her time crying. Gemma Collins was on the same show with her and so were several other "celebs". If I remember correctly Alison and Gemma were caught stealing food. The aim of the programme was to get them to eat more sensibly, to cook from scratch, take more exercise and lose weight.
They were in the second series & there wasn't a third so an outstanding success all round, which is exactly how they've remained. Miaow 😼

Latest posts

Back