Just go......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fibby Flint, the face and good nature only a mother could love. I channel hopped on to Laura Geller before (seen it was Fibby and straight back off again) but not quick enough, still heard Fibby trying to hard sell eyeliner and eyeshadow because we’re all wearing masks and that’s the only bit you see, so why not accentuate your eyes. Fibby would never let a global pandemic get in the way of a good, hard sell. 👍😃

They look totally wrong with the blue leggings/spray on jeans & that Frank Usher top. I've got these boots from Lotus, I wear them with jeans & plain tops, not an embellishment in sight.
Those mustard boots are fab!

It all reminds me of the conveyor belt on The Generation Game only this time it would have DF’s QVC trial samples?

I was thinking the same. Generation Game Conveyor Belt.

I can't watch her, seems nice nice but worse than the opposite. I will never ever forget the ferocious bullying with the world famous beauty blogger queen Sharon. Nasty pair.

To go with her “trial corner” for her QVC toiletries, the Yankee Candles, the Shark vacuum, Cozee Home bedding, a child’s toy...........and that’s just in the past few weeks. It’s all a little distasteful, in my opinion.
All she needs is a cuddly toy and a conveyor belt and she could revive The Generation Game!

All she needs is a cuddly toy and a conveyor belt and she could revive The Generation Game!
No doubt courtesy of Charlie Bears. It would be comical if it wasn’t for the fact that she is on a mission to encourage us to buy all these products. It has got out of hand. How can hundreds of £££ monthly of samples be justified? In my eyes it can’t and the whole setup is distasteful and offensive, particularly in these times where there is so much hardship and for some despair. All show and little judgement.

Those mustard boots are fab!
They're also in dark red & navy, both more practical but less fun. When the first national house arrest flattened me I did everything I could to stop being so negative & a pair of mustard toe posts from Gabor were my happy sandals so these boots are the autumn equivalent. My granny always said to spend your money on your bed & your shoes, because if you're not in one you're in the other. I've always had fabulous footwear & good value for money from Gabor & Lotus, as far as my clothes are concerned I'm a second hand Rose - eBay for dresses, jackets & skirts with this weekend's treat is a Liberty skirt for £12.99!

I can't watch her, seems nice nice but worse than the opposite. I will never ever forget the ferocious bullying with the world famous beauty blogger queen Sharon. Nasty pair.
Don't remember the bullying?

Don't remember the bullying?

Yes she’s a bully, she’s never once when barking out her orders to the models, or anyone come to think of it, said please or thanks you. I think we all remember the money she lost Breast Cancer Care when she bid, and won, an evening with Joan Collins on behalf on her, lets just say “beauty blogger friend”, knowing full well that employees, friends and family of QVC employees, were forbidden from bidding. I think that was the beginning of the end for QVC who only withdrew the winning prize from Debbie Flint and her pal when there was an uproar on Facebook, Ms Flint would’ve been the woman on the Titanic who had a whole lifeboat to herself.

All this makes shocking reading. How could QVC think it was acceptable only to withdraw the prize? Outrageous. I don’t know much about the Back to You group but I do remember Debbie Flint constantly going on about it. I got the impression it was some self promotion exercise and I was bored hearing her mentioning it. Was it soon after that that the Sheepwash/Retreat obsession started up ad nauseam?
It’s one thing after another. I wonder for how many years we are going to be bored rigid with references to the flat, the balcony, the loft bed and walks in Banstead Woods. There I was thinking it was a shopping channel with the focus being the product being sold.

Latest posts

Back