Philosophy Christmas TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bigbean

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if there’s going to be a Philosophy TSV before Christmas? I usually buy it so, if there’s not going to be one, I’ll have to think of something else for my friend.....

Does anyone know if there’s going to be a Philosophy TSV before Christmas? I usually buy it so, if there’s not going to be one, I’ll have to think of something else for my friend.....
I dot know about a tsp but they do have some kits available online. just buy what you like the look of some TSV's are not all that anyway

The Philosophy Christmas TSV was so early this year - 6th September! They did say a few times during the shows that day that it was the last one before Christmas. They’ve had a few items on since, as predicted.

As SCW says above, the last TSV is still available, although it’s £12 dearer now. Last November’s TSV is still for sale as well, was £49.95, now £63.95. Hope it’s not the original stock or returns for another £14!

Ok thanks everyone - yes I think I now recall they said September was the TSV 😔 however I think they did say there might be a big deal so I’ll hold out for that 👍

Ok thanks everyone - yes I think I now recall they said September was the TSV 😔 however I think they did say there might be a big deal so I’ll hold out for that 👍
Ahh that's a shame I would keep an ear and eye open they may well have some specials on soon. When I want something I log on every day and eventually you will get a better price than the actual price. Don't give up

Latest posts

Back