Tili TSV 14/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm, surely though if they did the £20 boxes people would buy a few for presents. I know I would.

CC

thing is if you think about it, the £20 box is a fixed price item so they cant really do a TSV price on it as that would be making the other boxes unfair & if they say the Q price is £30 & drop it to £20 we all know thats wrong because the price would be £20 + £1.95 post anyway

thing is if you think about it, the £20 box is a fixed price item so they cant really do a TSV price on it as that would be making the other boxes unfair & if they say the Q price is £30 & drop it to £20 we all know thats wrong because the price would be £20 + £1.95 post anyway
They could do a more substantial box as a TSV or otherwise, with more full sizes or a few more items, call it a Tili Beauty Gift Box or something to differentiate and make it £25 with free P&P. They don’t have to have a regular QVC price, just state (incessantly) what the value is, same as they do with other Tili boxes.

Why am I even thinking this through?

They could do a more substantial box as a TSV or otherwise, with more full sizes or a few more items, call it a Tili Beauty Gift Box or something to differentiate and make it £25 with free P&P. They don’t have to have a regular QVC price, just state (incessantly) what the value is, same as they do with other Tili boxes.

Why am I even thinking this through?

they done that will the full size TSV in the vanity case thats the only way around it & it wont be free postage as all tili beauty boxes & items with beauty in it like the boxes will be £1.95 post & thats a bargain still

they done that will the full size TSV in the vanity case thats the only way around it & it wont be free postage as all tili beauty boxes & items with beauty in it like the boxes will be £1.95 post & thats a bargain still

No not a bargain, the postage is already factored in to the price, £1.95 is just being greedy and a way to get more money to add to those QVC profits. QVC can do anything they want to do, they always do but the one thing they’ll never ever do, is take a hit were losing money is concerned. So as for big Tili, little Tili and flogging samples they get for free and charge £20 for them, QVC have deception and ripping the customer off, down to a fine art 👍

I’ve bought a couple of the Tili boxes in the past and have taken out the things I wanted and left the others in the box. I didn’t want to throw them away but wondered what to do with them.

That’s now been solved. I’m a governor at the school, at which I taught for 42 years, and the head teacher mentioned that they’re creating a “treats box” for the staff because they’ve worked in school since the first lockdown because the school stayed open to educate the children of key workers. They also took in pupils from other schools which decided to close during the lockdown. Obviously some of the teachers must be exhausted by now, especially as some haven’t had a break, hence the “treats box.” It’s in the staff room and staff can help themselves to a treat when they need a lift.

So this morning, I’ve bagged up all the unopened things from the Tili boxes and have also included some 30ml bottles of Molton Brown, some votive candles and boxes of Prices tea lights. I’m dropping it into the office next week.

I may get the next Tili box and do the same thing.

Our local community centre have asked us to do mini hampers of beauty gifts for men and women and bring some craft kits for children of all ages. I think its a lovely idea. some quality gifts. The little Waitrose is a drop off point and all the shops are donating to. its nice that people can have some goodies to cheer them up!

Tili 7 Piece Skincare Collection & Vanity Bag TSV 14/12/20

300ml Judith Williams Retinol Science Purifying Face Toner RRP £26 + post
400ml Gatineau Floricil Eye Make Up Remover RRP £33 + post
150ml Korres Foaming Cream Cleanser RRP £21 + post
15ml Elemis Peptide Eye Recovery Cream RRP £38 + post
15ml Skinsense Retinol Booster Night Drops RRP £35 + post
30ml Prai 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Cream (50ml RRP is £35 + post)
Perricone MD Lipstick RRP is £25

Attachments

• Tili TSV 1.jpg
    Tili TSV 1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 251
  • Tili TSV 2.jpg
    Tili TSV 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Tili TSV 3.jpg
    Tili TSV 3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Tili TSV 4.jpg
    Tili TSV 4.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 243
No not a bargain, the postage is already factored in to the price, £1.95 is just being greedy and a way to get more money to add to those QVC profits. QVC can do anything they want to do, they always do but the one thing they’ll never ever do, is take a hit were losing money is concerned. So as for big Tili, little Tili and flogging samples they get for free and charge £20 for them, QVC have deception and ripping the customer off, down to a fine art 👍
A model beautifully copied by Ideal World...with £2.95 postage HERE

I wonder if they bought up a joblot of stock originally destined for Q? 🛒

A model beautifully copied by Ideal World...with £2.95 postage HERE

I wonder if they bought up a joblot of stock originally destined for Q? 🛒

I don’t reply to your little digs, but today I’ll make an exception, yes £2.95 postage, but you can order 10 and it’ll still be £2.99 capped. If you want to talk about copying, QVC have taken many Ideal World beauty brands, they copied the 9pm launch, they copied the “top contributor” too many to mention really, and for the record, a couple of years ago Ideal World had these boxes. The only thing QVC haven’t seemed to copy is the capped delivery, free returns, fast refunds and good quality, reasonably priced clothes and goods.............there you go, hope you got the reaction you was hoping for, make the most of it though, it’s the first, and the last 👍😃

Latest posts

Back