Black Friday, what are you wanting to buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Hi being nosy but what bargains are you after/going to get?
I am tempted by the Nars Orgasm x cheek palette its £28.50 on Feelunique but I really do not need it and got Amazon Fire 10 the other day.

I was looking at Aldi’s on line leaflet, and Black Friday, they seem to have Apple products, iPhone 8 refurbished for one !

I have bought a couple of bits from Charlotte Tilbury today, had 30% off , still expensive but I felt like a treat, fancy some Trinny London makeup too, so hoping for 10% (not great but better than nothing) off on black friday itself but I think that will be it for me,

I have bought a couple of bits from Charlotte Tilbury today, had 30% off , still expensive but I felt like a treat, fancy some Trinny London makeup too, so hoping for 10% (not great but better than nothing) off on black friday itself but I think that will be it for me,

Sorry to piss on your bonfire, but I'd expect anything Trinny to be shite. She is such a bullshitter.....&...f.a.c.e!!!????

Not bought anything and don`t intend to. I wait until a couple of weeks after the so called January sales are over and then hoover up any genuine bargains I might be interested in.

If you are going for the Trinny concealer for around the eyes, be careful; one of my friends bought it and had a massive reaction to it.

I’ll be buying absolutely nothing. I’ve finished my Christmas shopping and don’t need anything for myself.

I also don’t like the fact that Black Friday goes on for weeks because you can’t check whether or not you’re getting a bargain on the actual day. I did buy something a few weeks ago on a lightning deal on Amazon. A set of really lovely synthetic make up brushes, 15 in total and they cost just over £5, reduced from £30+ so that’ll do me. 👍

I really would like a mini mixer, like a Kitchenaid but under £100 on Amazon. Don't really need one though and as I have no worktop space it would just be another thing to store. I quite like that forest green faux fur jacket on Q but I've 2 faux furs already and the green one won't be in the sale. I'll just be good instead and save my cash.

CC

Sorry to piss on your bonfire, but I'd expect anything Trinny to be shite. She is such a bullshitter.....&...f.a.c.e!!!????
I used to like her a lot. But......

Sorry but she smokes. That is one of the absolute very worse things for your skin. Slather what you want on your skin and nothing will cover snaking damage.

She is also "walking out" with Mr Saatchi. You know the one reported to have knocked Nigella about.

M Saatchi and C Saatchi had the biggest or some whatever advertising agency in 1989/90. I know one of the team that converted their card index system to a computer system. It was done on a vax machine, no not the vacuum cleaner. But a lovely piece of kit with colour monitors. First coloured screen monitor I had used. It had always been my very favourite project. We had trips to London, stunning meals out in fancy restaurants. Come on I was 24/25 I was easily impressed. But then CS turned into a wife beater. He took from me my favourite work project. Yes I worked on other good stuff but that was the first exciting project. At one point I had access to all the advertising plans world wide for all their customers. There were probably less than 20 people in the world who could access all that. Even M & C couldn't access it all world wide. And there I was 25, sitting with a lap top (do you know the size of laptops in 1989?) and I knew what adverts were going to be where and when in three months time by certain companies. And "naughty word" Charles Saatchi killed that for me. I'd take ever hair from his body with a faulty blunt Epilator if I got my hands on him. I'd teach him about hitting women. And Trinny is snogging him. Sorry but I lost all respect for her. No taste in men if that is what she likes.

I just got an email from Loccy with 20% off if you input GIVE20. So I did! I would normally buy from our local shop as I worry it will close but of course they are all shut at the moment (non-essential, I don’t think so! 😆). Topped up on the hand creams anyway, and an ultra rich body lotion as I like that in winter especially. I also like it because it doesn’t fight with any perfume you might be using.

Correction.

Not snaking. SMOKING. Trinny smokes.

How can you possibly trust someone about skincare when she does one of the worse things that damages skin?

Sorry I don't know how to edit the above post.

Also sorry about my long rant. But I have Zero Tolerance to wife beaters.

Charles Saatchi aslo bought THAT dirty bed that was an art thing and installed it on a dedicated room in his home with his wife.

I admit that my information comes from the press. I've researched this at the time and come up zero-ish but there were eitneoof his verbal attack in a public place.

Again sorry for my rant I can usually keep a lid on that one. Just I'm in a very vulnerable place right now and this forum is a safe place.

I used to like Trinny, liked her a lot and dissapointed that I had to change my view of her in light of her life choices.

Sorry. Please don't put me in the naughty corner.

😞

I used to like her a lot. But......

Sorry but she smokes. That is one of the absolute very worse things for your skin. Slather what you want on your skin and nothing will cover snaking damage.

She is also "walking out" with Mr Saatchi. You know the one reported to have knocked Nigella about.

M Saatchi and C Saatchi had the biggest or some whatever advertising agency in 1989/90. I know one of the team that converted their card index system to a computer system. It was done on a vax machine, no not the vacuum cleaner. But a lovely piece of kit with colour monitors. First coloured screen monitor I had used. It had always been my very favourite project. We had trips to London, stunning meals out in fancy restaurants. Come on I was 24/25 I was easily impressed. But then CS turned into a wife beater. He took from me my favourite work project. Yes I worked on other good stuff but that was the first exciting project. At one point I had access to all the advertising plans world wide for all their customers. There were probably less than 20 people in the world who could access all that. Even M & C couldn't access it all world wide. And there I was 25, sitting with a lap top (do you know the size of laptops in 1989?) and I knew what adverts were going to be where and when in three months time by certain companies. And "naughty word" Charles Saatchi killed that for me. I'd take ever hair from his body with a faulty blunt Epilator if I got my hands on him. I'd teach him about hitting women. And Trinny is snogging him. Sorry but I lost all respect for her. No taste in men if that is what she likes.

I used to work on a VAX computer (an 11/780 I think) and I had a coloured monitor too.

But in fact, it was monochrome, and you could have white, green, or garish orange text.

I chose orange as I was the computer manager and it made me look important (I thought lol) as everyone else had white or green.

I ordered some jewellery from Fossil and Azuni that I'd been price watching for a while and got 50% and 30% off respectively.

I used to work on a VAX computer (an 11/780 I think) and I had a coloured monitor too.

But in fact, it was monochrome, and you could have white, green, or garish orange text.

I chose orange as I was the computer manager and it made me look important (I thought lol) as everyone else had white or green.
You daft person.

No these were proper different coloured ones, yellow, blue, green, purple. They were Westwoods and flipping huge. But you brought me down to earth in a very lovely kind way. Thank you.

I think it is very funny you admitting to orange

Latest posts

Back