Gatineau TSV 29/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They mostly make my eyes water - the defi did. How'd you find the age benefit eye?
It's very good - I like the ball applicator that comes with it too

My skin definitely prefers a gatineau eye cream in the winter.
Can the age benefit eye cream be used on the eyelids like the Melatogenine MorphoBiotique one ?
Yes it can

I see they have followed the Elemis example and put the face creams down to 30ml. But there are two, both of which I like. I’m using my last Age Benefit (old packaging 50ml) at the moment. I wasn’t very keen on it before but am quite liking it now! Older skin, that’s why!😄 Also I think I used it as a night cream before as Andrew said it could be used day or night, but am now using it in the morning. I certainly think it is overpriced at full rrp though, or is that just the elixir? I think perhaps it was - and I didn’t rate it at all.

I am a bit apprehensive about how much this is going to cost. It will have to be around £80 won’t it, unless it is a “thank you to our wonderful customers” type of TSV.

I see they have followed the Elemis example and put the face creams down to 30ml. But there are two, both of which I like. I’m using my last Age Benefit (old packaging 50ml) at the moment. I wasn’t very keen on it before but am quite liking it now! Older skin, that’s why!😄 Also I think I used it as a night cream before as Andrew said it could be used day or night, but am now using it in the morning. I certainly think it is overpriced at full rrp though, or is that just the elixir? I think perhaps it was - and I didn’t rate it at all.

I am a bit apprehensive about how much this is going to cost. It will have to be around £80 won’t it, unless it is a “thank you to our wonderful customers” type of TSV.
The last couple of TSV’s were valued at approx £265 & £200 they were both £73.91 incl p&p, so I’d guess it’s about the same for this TSV, as I said it is just a guess though.

Gatineau 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/11/20

200ml Therapie Purete Gentle Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
200ml Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish RRP £29 + post
75ml Radiant Enhancing Gommage RRP £38 + post
30ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream RRP £62 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
30ml Perfection Ultime Cream RRP £58 + post

RRP Total £291 + post
Thanks SCW, I’ve received email that it’s worth £282 & revealed the products.
The 30ml Perfection Ultime retexturizing beauty cream is £58 as stated in your post, now revealed that the item in the TSV is the Perfection Ultime skin perfecting cream serum at £49. This adds up to the £282 quoted.
Thank you once again for RRP prices, makes my job easier.

The passport scheme ends 31/12 just checked their website. Completed passports with 12 tokens are only accepted.
Wonder if they will honour what they posted in June:

”As a result of this pandemic, we face the prospect of the worst global recession for centuries, and companies big and small are having to adapt to survive. Gatineau Paris have therefore informed us that due to Covid-19 they are having to withdraw the Beauty Passport Scheme globally – allowing customers 6 months to redeem all existing Beauty Passports, with the scheme ending on 31st December 2020. During December 2020, the final month of the Beauty Passport scheme, partially completed Passports will also be accepted (with a minimum of 6 tokens) using the points-tally system to conclude what you are due (with a minimum total of 24 points). Once a partially completed Passport has been received, no further Passports can be redeemed after this point.”

The passport scheme ends 31/12 just checked their website. Completed passports with 12 tokens are only accepted.
Rats. I have one with 4 tokens and so only get up to 10. I thought/hoped they were accepting partials if you had enough points for at least one product. Oh well, never mind! Thanks for the info.

Oh while I took in a delivery I see illoyd has posted on the same issue. Well if anyone sees anything hopefully I will spot it on here because I should have enough for at least one item, assuming the new TSV has points on it. I am at 21 at the moment.

I have now read upthread properly. So there is only one moisturiser then, and the PU item is the serum. OK. I think we had that before and it was all right.

Update.
I have just looked at their website and it seems to me they have redrafted that bit about partially completed passports as the item now talks only about accepting completed passports. ☹️

Last edited:
Nothing like renaging on a previous commitment! I wonder if there'll be partially completed passports for sale on ebay...

I like the look of this TSV and if I'm tempted, it will be the first item I've purchased from them since May.

There are beauty passport point for sale on EBay.
I have some complete ones for sale as I’m moving house, I’d rather not move too much more stuff. Ive sold some, but if the others don’t sell, I’ll redeem them before the end of December.
I’ve never redeemed any before, just kept collecting the points - I had enough for over 30 free products and still collecting more !

Gatineau 6 Piece Age Benefit Anti-Ageing Icons Collection
Item Number: 242159
QVC Price £122.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.96
P&P £3.95

This six-piece collection from Gatineau features an array of face and body heroes to help reveal a youthful-looking glow, including new Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser to refresh and deeply cleanse your complexion, two Age Benefit skincare treats for deep hydration and moisture, iconic Radiance Enhancing Gommage and more. If you're looking for anti-ageing products to help promote a more luminous complexion, this Gatineau edit has you covered.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece collection individually, directly from Gatineau you'd pay £282. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96, plus P&P, you're saving £203.09.

The latest launch - the most recent addition to Gatineau's impressive range of cleansers is the Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. Enriched with mineralised sea water, this gentle cleanser creates a lightweight lather when it comes into contact with water to help sweep away make-up, excess oil and impurities, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, balanced and soft.

Your complete routine - boasting a cleanser, facial gommage, eye cream, serum and moisturiser, this collection offers everything you need for a complete skincare ritual, both morning and night.

Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range has been developed for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even-looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

A winter treat - central heating and colder weather can take its toll on your skin, so make sure to pay attention to arms, ankles, knees (or anywhere else you're prone to dryness) by using the incredible Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish twice a week. This gentle yet effective scrub helps to gently exfoliate your skin, while promoting a smoother and more luminous look.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (200ml) - a light and refreshing cleanser formulated with sea water, vitamin E, citric acid and coco-glucoside (a coconut oil-derived surfactant that creates a gentle foaming effect)
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream - Dry Skin(30ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin for a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml) - works to help replenish moisture promote radiance and diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate
  • 1 x Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml) - works to help target the look of uneven skin texture on dry, parched skin by helping to gently slough away dead skin cells. Infused with AHAs from citric acid, plus blackcurrant fruit powder, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil
  • 1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - formulated specially for sensitive skin, this gommage has a luxurious balm-like consistency, which transforms into a soft oil as it gently sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities, leaving skin looking radiant and glowing. Enriched with AHAs, spelt wheat peptide, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30ml) - boasts a lightweight formula designed to be quickly absorbed into the skin, which works to deeply hydrate, promote radiance and soften the look of fine lines. Infused with yeast glucomannans rich in amino acids, proteins, minerals, antioxidants and vitamin B, wild indigo extract, centella Asiatica, white tea and hyaluronic acid, plus PatcH2O, a complex of plant sugars, serine and brown algae
How to use:
Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser:

• Use morning and evening
  • Lather in your hands and apply to a damp face and neck, avoiding the eye area
  • Use light circular motions to gently massage over the skin
  • Rinse using cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening
Radiance Enhancing Gommage:

• Apply generously to dry skin over the face and neck as well as around the eyes
  • Massage in circular motions until the texture liquifies
  • Leave for 1 - 2 minutes before rinsing with warm water
  • Use twice a week followed by your favourite mask
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream:

• Lightly pat on the cream just below the eye using your ring finger
  • Gently sweep under and around the eye in full circles, then lightly massage in small circles
  • Gently press in any excess cream with your fingertips
  • Apply morning and evening
Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum:

• Apply daily after cleansing, either alone or follow with moisturiser
  • Can also be used in a thicker layer as an overnight treatment sleep mask once or twice a week
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream - Dry Skin:

• Apply in the morning and/or evening to cleansed face and neck
  • Using light, sweeping motions
  • Use over the top of your serum
Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish:

• Use 2 - 3 times a week
  • Massage onto wet skin using your hands or a mitt and rinse off

Gatineau 6 Piece Age Benefit Anti-Ageing Icons Collection
Item Number: 242159
QVC Price £122.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.96
P&P £3.95

This six-piece collection from Gatineau features an array of face and body heroes to help reveal a youthful-looking glow, including new Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser to refresh and deeply cleanse your complexion, two Age Benefit skincare treats for deep hydration and moisture, iconic Radiance Enhancing Gommage and more. If you're looking for anti-ageing products to help promote a more luminous complexion, this Gatineau edit has you covered.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece collection individually, directly from Gatineau you'd pay £282. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96, plus P&P, you're saving £203.09.

The latest launch - the most recent addition to Gatineau's impressive range of cleansers is the Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. Enriched with mineralised sea water, this gentle cleanser creates a lightweight lather when it comes into contact with water to help sweep away make-up, excess oil and impurities, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, balanced and soft.

Your complete routine - boasting a cleanser, facial gommage, eye cream, serum and moisturiser, this collection offers everything you need for a complete skincare ritual, both morning and night.

Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range has been developed for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even-looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

A winter treat - central heating and colder weather can take its toll on your skin, so make sure to pay attention to arms, ankles, knees (or anywhere else you're prone to dryness) by using the incredible Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish twice a week. This gentle yet effective scrub helps to gently exfoliate your skin, while promoting a smoother and more luminous look.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (200ml) - a light and refreshing cleanser formulated with sea water, vitamin E, citric acid and coco-glucoside (a coconut oil-derived surfactant that creates a gentle foaming effect)
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream - Dry Skin(30ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin for a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream (15ml) - works to help replenish moisture promote radiance and diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate
  • 1 x Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish (200ml) - works to help target the look of uneven skin texture on dry, parched skin by helping to gently slough away dead skin cells. Infused with AHAs from citric acid, plus blackcurrant fruit powder, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil
  • 1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - formulated specially for sensitive skin, this gommage has a luxurious balm-like consistency, which transforms into a soft oil as it gently sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities, leaving skin looking radiant and glowing. Enriched with AHAs, spelt wheat peptide, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30ml) - boasts a lightweight formula designed to be quickly absorbed into the skin, which works to deeply hydrate, promote radiance and soften the look of fine lines. Infused with yeast glucomannans rich in amino acids, proteins, minerals, antioxidants and vitamin B, wild indigo extract, centella Asiatica, white tea and hyaluronic acid, plus PatcH2O, a complex of plant sugars, serine and brown algae
How to use:
Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Gentle Foaming Cleanser:

• Use morning and evening
  • Lather in your hands and apply to a damp face and neck, avoiding the eye area
  • Use light circular motions to gently massage over the skin
  • Rinse using cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening
Radiance Enhancing Gommage:

• Apply generously to dry skin over the face and neck as well as around the eyes
  • Massage in circular motions until the texture liquifies
  • Leave for 1 - 2 minutes before rinsing with warm water
  • Use twice a week followed by your favourite mask
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Eye Cream:

• Lightly pat on the cream just below the eye using your ring finger
  • Gently sweep under and around the eye in full circles, then lightly massage in small circles
  • Gently press in any excess cream with your fingertips
  • Apply morning and evening
Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum:

• Apply daily after cleansing, either alone or follow with moisturiser
  • Can also be used in a thicker layer as an overnight treatment sleep mask once or twice a week
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream - Dry Skin:

• Apply in the morning and/or evening to cleansed face and neck
  • Using light, sweeping motions
  • Use over the top of your serum
Therapie Corps Energisante Exfoliating Body Polish:

• Use 2 - 3 times a week
  • Massage onto wet skin using your hands or a mitt and rinse off

Ohhhhh. Danger! Seems expensive though. .I want to try the eye crm, but am worried my eyes will get that little red rashy thing or just reddening of the skin underneath & at sides. Ironically, the LE eyebright did this!!! Are there any sensitive eyes forumites who have enjoyed the cream? TIA xx

I succumbed to this as I like the Age Benefit and gommage, and also like the look of the other products.

I see that they're still plugging the Beauty Passport but don't mention it's no longer valid after the end of the year!

Yes I noticed that Dame. I thought it was very poor form not to mention the exact situation regarding the passports. Badly done, Andrew!

ml for ml
200ml Therapie Purete Gentle Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 cost £10.07
200ml Therapie Corps Exfoliating Body Polish RRP £29 cost £8.12
75ml Radiant Enhancing Gommage RRP £38 cost £10.63
30ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream RRP £62 cost £17.35
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 cost £19.03
30ml Perfection Ultime Cream RRP £49 cost £13.71

RRP Total £282 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW once again for RRP prices.

I have just received mine and there was a little note confirming the end of the passport scheme. But what was missing was a blank passport.... and that would be fair enough except that Andrew kept saying that if you buy 2 TSVs you have enough tokens for a complete passport. So again, that isn’t very good imho.

Interestingly (to me!) I have had two recent parcels which they updated with a message that it was delayed and would be on its way in the next 24hrs so I expected them the next day, and both of them have turned up at around 7.30.

I have just received mine and there was a little note confirming the end of the passport scheme. But what was missing was a blank passport.... and that would be fair enough except that Andrew kept saying that if you buy 2 TSVs you have enough tokens for a complete passport. So again, that isn’t very good imho.

Interestingly (to me!) I have had two recent parcels which they updated with a message that it was delayed and would be on its way in the next 24hrs so I expected them the next day, and both of them have turned up at around 7.30.
Can you still get hold of blank passports then, Mazza? If not, could you stick the tokens on a piece of paper and send that in, as long as you had 12 and they added up to the right number?

They’ve really cocked this up, haven’t they? Nobody’s going to be happy about a “perk“ being withdrawn but they could have preserved some goodwill by being a bit more generous, eg keeping the promise about partly filled cards being acceptable at the end.

Can you still get hold of blank passports then, Mazza? If not, could you stick the tokens on a piece of paper and send that in, as long as you had 12 and they added up to the right number?

They’ve really cocked this up, haven’t they? Nobody’s going to be happy about a “perk“ being withdrawn but they could have preserved some goodwill by being a bit more generous, eg keeping the promise about partly filled cards being acceptable at the end.
You can download passport from link:

This arrived today with a card inside about having to redeem your BP by the end of this month. Obviously Andrew hadn't been briefed on that point ahead of his presentations.

Latest posts

Back