Total RRP is £128.50 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 427
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 437
I like the look of the Rosemary &.. stuff. I like that fragrance, but generally I find LE stuff politely yucky. Very petro-chemically. Nobody shout at me, I'm not over the roasting I had in a "royal" group years ago for that opinion.

Wonder if my cousin will be buying this and I can share.

I was quickly over LE when she sold out to Avon who at the time were trying to crack the Chinese market and were testing all their products on animals.

Liz was always banging on about having the leaping bunny and all products were cruelty free and then sold to a company well known for it's animal testing, I couldn't stomach her hypocrisy.

it wont sell if its not a choice as thats what people expect

You said Prices candles wouldn’t sell yet not only did they sell out by 8am, the advanced orders sold out by 8am too. The Liz Earle TSV will sell out regardless of choice, or lack of, because it’s popular and close to Christmas...........in my opinion.

You said Prices candles wouldn’t sell yet not only did they sell out by 8am, the advanced orders sold out by 8am too. The Liz Earle TSV will sell out regardless of choice, or lack of, because it’s popular and close to Christmas...........in my opinion.

I think you’re right. It’s a nice set, and depending in the price, will make a lovely gift.

I’ve been burning my Prices tea lights from the TSV, and they are brilliant. Ladt well and I actually get a fragrance off them, which I don’t with YC. I am totally converted!

Hmmm, don't use C&P but that tube is resellable. Love the rock rose but definitely don't need body wash, do need hand cream and I like the No1 perfume but have bucketfuls of L'occitane Herbae, MB and the Shay stuff. I won't get this.

CC

I'm sure those early sellout/advanced order TSVs occur when they fear low uptake. It reduces risk of left over stock that then won't sell at the full price.

I only like the original LE products, particularly the C&P Eucalyptus and the camphor in the Brightening Mask. The floral options, even the rock rose don't tempt me. It would be a gamble a TSV without C&P original in some form.

Latest posts

Back