Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 209
I much preferred the smaller selection sizes. I don't want one shower gel ot body cream to last for the rest of my life, it's really boring.

I also think it is really expensive for 2 items of body care, hardly great value for a middling brand.

I much preferred the smaller selection sizes. I don't want one shower gel ot body cream to last for the rest of my life, it's really boring.
I agree. A litre of one and 400ml of the other is too much and just two items for the best part of £40 would have to be really special and this isn't. It also looks like the box has Happy Holidays on it which screams America - not that I've anything against our friends across the pond but we say Christmas. On the other hand some people don't do Christmas, maybe have a peel off sticker lol.

CC

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Supersize Hydrating Gift Collection
Item Number: 242579
QVC Price £53.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £3.95

Only currently available at QVC, this two-piece Anti-Wrinkle & Hydration gift collection from Korres comprises a super-sized Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream and mega size Pure Greek Oil Hydrating Shower Gel in your choice of fragrance, both boasting moisturising formulas that contain olive leaf extract and aloe vera. Whether you stock up your own bathroom stash or use this gift-boxed set as a stocking filler, it will add a little touch of luxury to anyone's day.

QVC UK only - the Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream in a supersize and the Pure Greek Oil Hydrating Shower Gel in a mega-size are only currently available at QVC UK, and these fantastic jumbo sizes will help your skin feel cleansed, supple and softer for longer.

Quench your skin - enriched with Grecian organic olive oil from the island of Crete, this collection is ideal for those looking to boost the look and feel of dry, more mature skin. Both help to deliver hydration to improve skin's suppleness and smoothness, while helping it to look more youthful. The luxurious Shower Gel will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and looking more hydrated and radiant, while the rich Body Cream will ensure your skin isn’t left feeling dry after cleansing.

Discover Korres - an apothecary-style brand renowned in Greece for decades, Korres has been garnering rave reviews in the UK. Offering an impressive range of skincare, bodycare and more, this cult brand is sure to add a touch of nature-inspired luxury to your beauty stash.

Find your fragrance - with a range of five scents to choose from, you can select the one that best suits you. For a fabulous floral fragrance, go for the brand new Peach Blossom, Blossom or Honeysuckle. For a deliciously fruit scent, opt for Golden Apple or alternatively Sea Salt will offer the clean fresh notes you love.

Fragrance options:

• NEW Peach Blossom
  • Blossom
  • Honeysuckle
  • Golden Apple
  • Sea Salt

Contains:

• 1 x Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream (400ml; Supersize) - enriched with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil, aloe vera, shea butter, soy bean oil, sweet almond oil and rosemary extract
  • 1 x Pure Greek Oil Hydrating Shower Gel (1L; mega size) - a creamy and gentle foam shower gel infused with wheat proteins, olive leaf extract, althea extract and aloe. Hydrates while enveloping your skin with gorgeous scent
  • gift box

How to use:

• Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream:
  • Massage into skin until fully absorbed
Pure Greek Oil Hydrating Shower Gel:

• Use in the shower, combine with water
  • For best results, use with a loofah or sponge

ml for ml

1000ml shower gel approx £32 as 4 x 250ml bottles at QVC was £32 cost £18.96
400ml body cream £16 for 200ml at QVC so approx £32 cost £18.95

Approx £64 cost £37.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I agree. A litre of one and 400ml of the other is too much and just two items for the best part of £40 would have to be really special and this isn't. It also looks like the box has Happy Holidays on it which screams America - not that I've anything against our friends across the pond but we say Christmas. On the other hand some people don't do Christmas, maybe have a peel off sticker lol.

CC
Are we allowed to say Christmas now without upsetting anyone?

I detest Xmas
Don’t worry it is a time of year when many people have unhappy memories and think they are alone with this and the rest of the world is having a joyous time.In the years I used to take off the Spain I felt a great relief when the plane lifted off the tarmac, it was Christmassy there without the hype and manic ness of U.K.This year is different again, my travel plans no more so spending some time with some of my lovely neighbours, thanks to them not on my tod!

In the past Christmas has been a time of being alone and maybe a bit of despair because I have a family but wasn't included. I learned to do what made ME happy and hey, it works. I've been doing my thing ever since and I love it. You don't have to do the "media christmas" to have a great time and if you'd rather do nothing then I'm with you on that.

CC

Although married for a long time I do love my own company too (as does the husband) the Husband used to work long hours before taking early retirement in his early fifties, a few years after me, when he was working I’d visit family (if they were off) or friends (if they were off) then maybe do a bit of retail therapy then I’d rush back home kick my shoes off, put my lounge pants and comfy top on and just chillax. Now we either visit family, mind grandkiddies in ours, shop and just potter round, then in the afternoon I’d go upstairs to watch telly snuggled up on the bed and the Husband would watch his sport downstairs. I txt him to bring me crisps and a cuppa up most days.............lazy? I know 😂😂😂

Just adding I’m not really lazy. 😜🤔😉😃

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back