Nostalgia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recently bought a pendant from Dower and Hall own website and its lovely. They currently have 25% discount on their website and I think their handmade Christmas tree decorations look lovely, they do them every year but confess I haven`t bought any because our cat looks upon a Christmas tree as being her own adventure playground.
Did they have a very short stint on Q ?

I have one Sak bags which I use in the summer when it isn’t raining. I loved Tig bags and bought far too many. Also bought a few Kathy van Zealand bags which I can now see were an absolute rip off.
Didn’t Kimberly Selwood do a short stint on IW?

Loved California Style jewellery and the Viva Las Vegas (think there was a New York Style gems as well), Mr Christmas and Dexter, Hermlyn clocks, Carole Smith and her crafts, Dawn Bibby, Tiffany lamps, Lee Sands, the Cloisonne man, Southwestern Silver, the REAL Butler & Wilson, Dreamkeeper aaaaannnnndddd Richard Jackson :D:D

CC

YES Strato, I bought one of the Pacconni chests with an insert tray, dear Lord is it heavy ! I almost bust a gut trying to get it upstairs one at a time. I still have it, full of dvds that I dont seem to play anymore !

And yes, I still have a beautiful Viva Las Vegas 9ct gold ring, with pink sapphires (remember those ?) and still sparkles like new, and was ridiculously cheap compared to all the 'plated' stuff for the same price nowadays.

I have a Suzanne Bjontegard ballet bracelet with amethyst colou crystals. I must have had it over 20 years and still looks as good as new.
I bought a very pretty Suzie B necklace on clearance years ago for about £8; probably around the time when the line was discontinued. It's sits just below my collar bones and is quite intricate and made up of delicate gold-coloured metal chains and disks punctuated here and there with a few garnet and turqouise coloured stones. It looks Moroccan or Turkish in style. It also looks like real gold! I don't wear it very often as I prefer simpler styles but whenever I do, people ask me if it is an antique or if I had it custom made. I also have a long necklace a matching bracelet of hers, again with coloured beads and stones. This doesn't look real but is also very pretty. I think I got that on clearance too. I wonder what happened to Suzie?

Tignanello handbags. Such good quality for the price. Ash wood is not a patch on them.
Washable suede jackets . OMG whatever happened to them.
You won't believe it but I am wearing a Beth Terrell washable black suede skirt today and I have a green suede wrap-around shirt I also wear now and then. Both items are really lovely and look as good as new. Now I come to think of it I still have a couple of her jumpers too!

Latest posts

Back