Liz Earle TSV 13/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you’re right. It’s a nice set, and depending in the price, will make a lovely gift.

I’ve been burning my Prices tea lights from the TSV, and they are brilliant. Ladt well and I actually get a fragrance off them, which I don’t with YC. I am totally converted!

Yes it will make a lovely set ❤️, they sell hundreds of thousands that start selling the week before TSV day, and the advanced orders sell out too 😳 Imagine if they’d have released Prices any earlier, it sold out in hours as it was. 😂

They know when things will be popular but sometimes nothing can prepare them for just how popular, that’s when you end up with early early sell outs. LE is always popular so can see this selling out early too, a lovely set for LE lovers. Safe and Merry Christmas..........to all my Forum Buddies. 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁 ❤️🙏 xxx

As long as it’s not accompanied with multiple tubes/pumps of C&P!
I'm the same with tubes of C&P dupes; I'm always on the search for a cheap alternative from Boots No7, Aldi, Nspa, Superdrug etc, but I do keep returning to the original. It's just a matter of choosing when and where I buy it, whether it's a set of products I'll use or give to the mother-out-law. The black friday discount etc. I try not to jump for a TSV without a plan to use, gift or sell all of it.

Liz Earle Signature Scent Face, Hand & Body 5 Piece Gift Collection
Item Number: 241659
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £14.99

Discover the Signature Scent Face, Hand & Body Gift collection from Liz Earle, boasting five of their iconic formulas including cult favourite Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, your choice of fragrant Botanical Essence plus a selection of Rosemary & Rock Rose treats. This collection celebrates all things "you", so whether you're indulging in some self-care or getting ready to take on the day with a finishing spritz of your signature scent, the beauty experts at Liz Earle have you covered.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Liz Earle five-piece gift collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £125.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.56.

Just for you - presented in a gift box , this wonderful collection is currently only available at QVC, making it a luxe way to treat yourself to your favourite products.

Choose your fragrance - created from the highest quality botanical extracts by leading perfumers, this is your chance to discover your own signature scent. Whether you prefer delicate florals or love something a little dark and sultry, you’re sure to find a new favourite in the Botanical Essences range.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Great for gifting - looking to treat your beauty-mad friends over the festive period? This collection will be loved by everyone, so slip it under the tree of someone special, that's if you can resist keeping it for yourself!

Fragrance options:
No. 1:

• Top notes: bitter orange, Amalfi lemon, cardamom
  • Heart: lavender, coriander, geranium
  • Base notes: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver

No. 9:

• Top notes: blackcurrant bud, bergamot, ginger
  • Heart: patchouli, osmanthus, damask rose
  • Base notes: vetiver, vanilla, oakmoss absolute

No. 15:

• Top notes: bergamot, cinnamon
  • Heart: cedarwood, Damask rose, cypriol
  • Base notes: Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, amber

No. 20:

• Top notes: pink pepper, bergamot, rosewater, mandarin
  • Heart: Damask rose, carrot, jasmine samba
  • Base notes: amyris, sandalwood, vanilla bean

No. 100:

• Top notes: mandarin, clove, freesia
  • Heart: ylang-ylang, rose-scented geranium, gardenia
  • Base notes: vetiver, cypress, sandalwood

Contains:

• 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a rich gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from soap bark extract, plus borage oil, shea butter, echinacea extract and vitamin E. Infused with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
  • 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - this fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Enriched with borage oil, shea butter, echinacea extract and vitamin E, and fragranced with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair (50ml) - a rich, non-greasy hand treatment that helps condition skin, nails and cuticles. Scented with the uplifting fragrance of rosemary and rock rose to leave your hands smelling great, as well as feeling super smooth
  • 1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - made from the highest quality botanicals by leading perfumers, to produce a fine fragrance that offers an exceptional sensorial experience
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box - this collection is all ready to give to a loved one

How to use:
Rosemary and Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash:

• Squeeze a small amount into your hands and apply to damp skin
  • For a richer lather, apply with a sponge or glove
  • Massage onto the skin and rinse off with water
  • Follow with your choice of body cream
Rosemary and Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream:

• Dispense onto palm
  • Massage all over your body
  • Can be used daily
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair:

• Apply as often as needed, paying attention to rough areas including knuckles and cuticles
Botanical Essence:

• Spritz generously all over or let the fragrant mist envelop you
  • Top tip: apply to pulse points such as wrists and behind the ears to release the scent over time
  • Liz Earle Botanical Essences can be worn alone or layered together to create your own unique fragrance, due to them sharing many of the same notes
Pure cotton cloths:

• Rinse the cloth under warm water and gently wring it out
  • Wipe away all traces of your chosen cleanser or mask from your skin, using circular massage movements to help lift away impurities and make-up
  • Rinse cloth thoroughly after every use and allow the cloth to air dry naturally
  • Machine washable at 30C - wash after every few uses to help keep cloth fresh and clean

A great saving: If you were to buy this Liz Earle five-piece gift collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £125.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.56.

ml for ml

50ml Botanical Fragrance £51 at Q post (£54 direct) cost £25.97
200ml Cleanse & Polish £28.50 at Q cost £14.51
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash £15 at Q cost £7.64
200ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream £20 at Q cost £10.18
50ml Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair £11 cost £5.61

Total RRP is £128.50 thanks to SCW for RRP prices posted, total from Q (see above £125.50) cost £63.91

Latest posts

Back