JM by Julian Macdonald TSV 3/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JM By Julien Macdonald Signature Crystal Circular Wall Mirror
Item Number: 520860
P&P £5.95

60cm QVC Price £115.00 Todays Special Value Price £79.98

90cm QVC Price £160.00 Todays Special Value Price £124.98

This spectacular circular wall mirror from JM by Julien Macdonald is decorated with geometric-cut glass squares and round crystals, symmetrically positioned and bezel set around the edge in an angular design for a truly stunning effect. In two sizes and four gorgeous colour options, you can create the ultimate designer statement look that perfectly suits your home with this dazzling circular wall mirror.

Pride of place - add a touch of glamour to any space with this sophisticated piece of decor. Whether it's in the hallway, offering an elegant spot for checking your appearance as you head out, in the living room, creating a fabulous focal point that transforms the setting, or in the bedroom, completing a beautiful dressing table area, it will draw the eye wherever you place it.

Bring the light in - mirrors are a great way to increase the amount of light in a room, especially when hung opposite a window and this fabulous design from JM by Julien Macdonald also has the added bonus of bezel-set crystals, which beautifully reflect the light for a dazzling overall effect.

Take your pick - available in two different sizes and a choice of classic Clear, on-trend Smoked, bold Plum or pretty Pink, it's easy to find a design that complements your space and suits your style taste perfectly.

• Black painted back
  • Hand assembled glasswork
  • Fitted hanging hooks
  • Indoor use only

Colour options:

• Clear
  • Smoked
  • Plum
  • Pink

Contains a choice of:

• 1 x large Signature Crystal Circular Wall Mirror (diameter): 90cm (35.4") with a 59cm (23.2") mirror plate

Or

• 1 x small Signature Crystal Circular Wall Mirror (diameter): 60cm (23.6") with a 30cm (11.8") mirror plate

Not for me

For me they’re a bit ugly. Too much surround not enough mirror.
I have a round mirror with mosaic glass surrounding which I got from the much missed Pier. Someone else on here mentioned Pier. I loved having a rummage around their store.

For me they’re a bit ugly. Too much surround not enough mirror.
I have a round mirror with mosaic glass surrounding which I got from the much missed Pier. Someone else on here mentioned Pier. I loved having a rummage around their store.
I agree, I have a beautiful wall mirror from The Pier in my house. I loved that shop.

Latest posts

Back