Alpha-H TSV 10/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like liquid gold but have three full size glycolic items. So I use them instead of the liquid gold three times a week as a treatment fabulous!

I like liquid gold but have three full size glycolic items. So I use them instead of the liquid gold three times a week as a treatment fabulous!
What brand are you using?

I think after using the M.Assam Retinol range for a month then going back to using Alpha H stock , I will be giving it a miss. I have decided to use up my considerable stock.
Is the Assam retinol range good? My skin has started playing up again after I had to stop using HRT 18 months ago due to a health problem. Now my adult acne (I’m 66!) has started up again and I’m running short of Alpha H liquid gold. Also I have to be careful where I put products as my large, expensive, designer varifocal reactalight spectacles are metal framed and the bottom of the frames are touching my cheeks and causing me open sores as I have a nickel allergy. I am in the process of letting the sores heal and I have applied clear nail varnish to the bottom of the frames. No more metal framed glasses for me!

Is the Assam retinol range good? My skin has started playing up again after I had to stop using HRT 18 months ago due to a health problem. Now my adult acne (I’m 66!) has started up again and I’m running short of Alpha H liquid gold. Also I have to be careful where I put products as my large, expensive, designer varifocal reactalight spectacles are metal framed and the bottom of the frames are touching my cheeks and causing me open sores as I have a nickel allergy. I am in the process of letting the sores heal and I have applied clear nail varnish to the bottom of the frames. No more metal framed glasses for me!
Oh that’s a shame,I really believe that skincare can be quite specific,what suits one person doesn’t necessarily suit another, the same as perfume really. I’m really enjoying using M&S absolute Formula night cream.😊

For adult acne, try la roche -posay effacular duo. (it's one product)

A light moisturiser with anti acne/blackhead ingredients. You can go over the top with a richer cream if skin very dry, but I wouldn't reccommend that if oily. Very good product. Look Fantastic/superdrug have offers all the time.
Also use a salycilic acid serum (The ordinary/Skin revolution underneath, but wait a good 2 mins.
Can't write loads as I have Rsi - hence the note form & typos, but ask if you need more help xxx

What brand are you using?

I liked it I bought the recent TSV and have just repurchased as I noticed the set that was the TSV was on offer last night. They also had a duo set of the retinol ampoules on offer too.

I
PS: I don't think specs, however expensive should touch the face. Can cause spider navei (sp) and...um....nickel sores. I think the bigger plazzy frames are more youthful. MHOO
The spectacles look good. Apparently they can shrink wrap the frames but unfortunately not on my pair.

For adult acne, try la roche -posay effacular duo. (it's one product)

A light moisturiser with anti acne/blackhead ingredients. You can go over the top with a richer cream if skin very dry, but I wouldn't reccommend that if oily. Very good product. Look Fantastic/superdrug have offers all the time.
Also use a salycilic acid serum (The ordinary/Skin revolution underneath, but wait a good 2 mins.
Can't write loads as I have Rsi - hence the note form & typos, but ask if you need more help xxx
Thx. I might go to the doctor and get something prescribed. I even had 2 treatments of roaccutane years ago. A miracle treatment.

I've heard it's very harsh
Yes it is a very strict treatment. I had to have blood tests every 6 weeks and the number of tablets is based on your weight. It can affect the liver very badly so no alcohol allowed. I had 3 months of treatment, my lips were very dry and the inside of my nose needed Vaseline. It was wonderful as my acne cleared up and people commented on my beautiful skin. I was in my mid thirties when I had the first treatment.

Alpha H 3 Piece Collection TSV 10/01/21

200ml Liquid Gold Rose RRP £46.50 + post
15ml Liquid Gold Rose Perfect & Plump RRP £35 + post
50ml Essential Hydration Cream RRP £35 + post

Total RRP £116.50 + post

Attachments

• Alpha H TSV 1.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Alpha H TSV 2.jpg
    Alpha H TSV 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 152