Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon S and M 132336292_10222310.jpg

I have some happy Christmas memories, I have two daughters one born the 23rd Dec and the other five yrs later on the 24th Dec, so I had two hospital christmas dinners. :)
How do you deal with Christmas and birthdays all at the same time?
Is it celebrations x3?
Lovely to have lots of happy events, though.

After the announcement, I am sorry but this Christmas there is no way that I am not seeing family and friends. You can do what you like, but I will be seeing them.

So, on Christmas Day, the following family will be at the table.

Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with my cousins Bailey, Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic,

Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned Southern Comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam,

My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuervo & his cousin Martini, & Bianco, & her daughter tequila my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca,

My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim,

My Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreau's, & the Hennessey's,

MERRY CHRISTMAS....

How do you deal with Christmas and birthdays all at the same time?
Is it celebrations x3?
Lovely to have lots of happy events, though.

To this day I have always made sure they got a Birthday present on the day, not that easy when they were young.
They are now grown up with families of their own, I have a granddaughter a grandson and a great grand son.

I love them & I'd happily have them join me as honorary biscuit Elders ;)

After the announcement, I am sorry but this Christmas there is no way that I am not seeing family and friends. You can do what you like, but I will be seeing them.

So, on Christmas Day, the following family will be at the table.

Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with my cousins Bailey, Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic,

Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned Southern Comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam,

My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuervo & his cousin Martini, & Bianco, & her daughter tequila my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca,

My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim,

My Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreau's, & the Hennessey's,

MERRY CHRISTMAS....
No virus would work its way through that lot &, as my friend in Stockholm would say, "Absolute(ly)"

The 3 wise men ???
IMO three idiots who need to be put out of their misery.

Back to lockdown 1 availability of delivery slots round here! Yesterday I had a glance through the main supermarkets and there was nothing on Waitrose or Ocado. Sainsbury, Tesco and Asda were Ok from about the 4th January.

I’m going to venture out tomorrow for a quick top up of fresh food and then do a full shop on Monday as that is the start of our new healthy eating regimen and I want to be well prepared so we have no excuse.

I didn’t buy in much in the line of cakes or chocolate so hopefully there won’t be loads left in the cupboard tempting Mr L (crisps and nuts for me).

I’m going to venture out tomorrow for a quick top up of fresh food and then do a full shop on Monday as that is the start of our new healthy eating regimen and I want to be well prepared so we have no excuse.

I didn’t buy in much in the line of cakes or chocolate so hopefully there won’t be loads left in the cupboard tempting Mr L (crisps and nuts for me).
I wish you luck with the healthy eating regimen. I wish I had been as restrained on buying sweet treats...

Latest posts

Back