Hayley Green

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Gosh she is rough!! What the heck were they thinking letting her go solo, as a main presenter. Seems to me she blagged her way in, she is so sub-standard its ridiculous. At least the Teflon coated Zoe-Anne phillips can get the details correct, even if she is nylon.

She's on now, her hair is so unflattering. Flat against the sides of her head and a yellow shade of blonde :emo:

yes and she is still orange. I cant belive Ideal think her good enough to be a main presenter, as aguest she was ok but taking the lead and giving details and instructions and whatnot, she is not up to speed.

Must just be then, cos I love her. I've only seen her for the first time in the last couple of days and I think she's great. Is she normally on create and craft? That's a channel I can't receive as I'm on Virgin.

Must just be then, cos I love her. I've only seen her for the first time in the last couple of days and I think she's great. Is she normally on create and craft? That's a channel I can't receive as I'm on Virgin.

She started out as a guest for Hotters footwear and then was taken on as a presenter on The Deal channel , she now is on IW and Create and Craft

Are you sure you're not thinking of the other blonde new presenter with short hair who used to be a guest for pro strong on qvc ?

Gosh she is rough!! What the heck were they thinking letting her go solo, as a main presenter. Seems to me she blagged her way in, she is so sub-standard its ridiculous. At least the Teflon coated Zoe-Anne phillips can get the details correct, even if she is nylon.

One mans rough is another mans "earthy" I find her very attractive.

"rough"? lol.. yeah I suppose,but she's friendly.She gets points for that..not enough to win the match though.

Least shes less orange now, still annoying and does this weird praying thing with her hands when talking

It taken me by surprised why I seen her new hair colour and look how slim she is. Still thing she is funny and a cool chick :)

Fantastic is her by word. The brown hair, is that meant to make her look classy? she could never be classy, that voice for starters, she is no Lottie is she. Also she doesnt seem a raving intellectual either and she sometimes seems to struggle with the maths and even reading back details. I think she was fine as a guest presenter but the main presneter, no way. Although she has improved but only a little and she is dfinitley less orange. She was very Chavvy and very orange when she started. The brunette barnet looks daft, when I saw her though gave me a good belly laugh.

Funny how Hayley and Zoe started at the same time as main presenters but put them side by side, they are chalk and cheese!

The brown hair is a Raquel welsh wig lol she had several shows today and kept it on

Latest posts

Back