New presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
On now... youngish with long blonde hair. Who she? I like her - she seems very calm and professional, and knows a fair bit about gemstones.

oh saw her do her first live appearance a couple of weeks ago - yes I agree she seems naturally smiley (as opposed to drama queen) and doesn't shriek at you, always handy at this time of night!

And did you see the ad for the 6ct blue diamond ring coming up at the weekend? Now that is special ! Typical that I have just tied up my "stash" for five years to get a good interest rate......there'll be no fat blue diamond for me....... aaarrrgh!!!!

Oh I'm sure there's going to be a HUGE rush to the phone when the 6ct diamond comes on ............... not!

Let's take bets on how long they'll flog it for on air? My betting is 45 minutes. It'll start with a price of £459,999 (conservative of course!) and then will drop in £5 increments until we've all grown beards and become smelly with old age.

I'm quite sure we're also going to be bombarded with how "rare" a 6ct diamond is (it's not).

Maybe a nice person, but the worst presenter I have seen on Shopping TV ever, brings this channel to amateur level. She must have bribed her way on, as she's just awful at presenting, obviously not learned anything since her first time on air (probably worse). Must be doing it for free, maybe on work experience, but without the work, nor experience to be a presenter.

Note to Rocks and Co - whoever hired this person doesn't know what they are doing.

Oh I'm sure there's going to be a HUGE rush to the phone when the 6ct diamond comes on ............... not!

Let's take bets on how long they'll flog it for on air? My betting is 45 minutes. It'll start with a price of £459,999 (conservative of course!) and then will drop in £5 increments until we've all grown beards and become smelly with old age.

I'm quite sure we're also going to be bombarded with how "rare" a 6ct diamond is (it's not).

'Ere d'ya mind, I might have grown a beard (and gone bald elsewhere :sad:) but smelly - never! xxx

I don't doubt the blue 6ct ring will be subject to the usual ghastly hoopla presentation...... but it did look rather pretty!

Worst presenter I have ever seen on Shopping TV. Makes the channel look very amateur. She must have bribed her way on, maybe working for nothing, or more like on work experience. I recommend she should learn how to present and do some research before being placed on air and loooking out of her depth. Sad really as she seems a nice girl.

She looks bored, has a drolly "one time, at band camp" irritating voice, is being told what to say, moves the jewellery off camera at the wrong times, has no spark, has the pace of a slothe. Ideal to make you want to turn over, turn off or just fall asleep while watching.

Note to Rocks and Co Management - Whoever hired this presenter has no idea what they are doing. I thought they were getting somewhere when Sarah Coutts and Becky Mahon were hired, they're obviously professional compared to this one.

I genuinely like Rocks and Co, but this one is just Car Crash TV.

Oh is it an irradiated blue? I didn't realise that. Haven't seen it!

I would expect it to be irradiated, Meeshoo, yes. It's a round brilliant cut, pretty soft blue colour. Reasonable sized channel set whites in the shoulders...... like I say.... pretty!

Tania Staite eh? I'm sure she'll fit in well with all the other 'states' they have on there!

I turned over earlier to see her sitting in total silence with a piece about 3 ins from her nose staring at it!! Easy to see VB has been an influence there then!

Latest posts

Back