Yankee Candle TSV 27/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hate apple scents but easily sold on e bay...why is the label so basic!

its the new labels as far as i know & not much different at all & acutally i think they look good & perfer them to the american style labels

I thought they looked like a special “budget” range, too. It doesn’t worry me really but I’ve got used to the original labels and think they look slightly classier.

Anyway, not a bad trio - the Golden Chestnut sounds my sort of thing in particular. I’ll keep half an eye on this thread for the price, secretly hoping it will be high!

I thought they looked like a special “budget” range, too. It doesn’t worry me really but I’ve got used to the original labels and think they look slightly classier.

Anyway, not a bad trio - the Golden Chestnut sounds my sort of thing in particular. I’ll keep half an eye on this thread for the price, secretly hoping it will be high!

not a budget range at all these are the same normal housewarmer quality wax

not a budget range at all these are the same normal housewarmer quality wax

No, I said the labels made them look rather budget to me. Just a personal view. It doesn’t particularly put me off, especially if the set is a bargain.

Oh dear. That price might hook me.

Are these a new range that is or will be in the shops? Or are they specials?

I'm definitely in for these bad boys - love the sound of all of them, especially the lavender

I think these are the UK July issue, Andi, so hopefully that will mean melts and tealights will be available. The fourth one in the set is expected to be Sweet Maple Chai. That's according to Wax Addicts. I'm pleased it's a large jar set this time. The price sounds very good, perhaps they have realised people don't want to pay £25! Any way, I'm in!

:mysmilie_59:

Sorry AndiK, can't help you on this occasion, I NEED these candles :mysmilie_17:

Understood. I'm leaning that way myself.

I think these are the UK July issue, Andi, so hopefully that will mean melts and tealights will be available. The fourth one in the set is expected to be Sweet Maple Chai. That's according to Wax Addicts. I'm pleased it's a large jar set this time. The price sounds very good, perhaps they have realised people don't want to pay £25! Any way, I'm in!

:mysmilie_59:

I became super-tight in an effort to cut my spending on candles, but these sound like they are going to be under my threshold.

They are on Temptation Gifts at 25% off but still 17.99 each so if the tsv is around 35.00 that will be a bargain.

Latest posts

Back