Red Diamond Pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=624388

This arrived this week and I wanted to share it with you because if you're a fan of coloured diamonds this is an excellent deal.

Normally irradiated red diamonds look very dark and sometimes brown but the one I received is scarlet in most lights with hints of orange in incandescent light. For £139, 14k yellow gold (chain included) and .33ct of diamond I reckon it's very very good value.

I'm going to use mine in a multi coloured diamond ring I have planned but this is lovely as an everyday delicate looking pendant.

Apologies but the photos don't capture the justice of this little darling. I'm having probs with my camera at the mo :sad:

Attachments

• Diamond Red .33ct a_1_1.JPG
    Diamond Red .33ct a_1_1.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Diamond Red .33ct b.jpg
    Diamond Red .33ct b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Diamond Red .33ct c.jpg
    Diamond Red .33ct c.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 258
Saw this shown this morning for the same price and it did look very pretty. Glad to hear its as nice IRL Meeshoo.

Love the sound of a multi-coloured diamond ring - can't wait to see piccies of that once its finished :happy:

Fabulous buy,Meeshoo :)

I saw about 20 of these little beauties fly out this morning too,if I had the spare cash I would have been one of 'em!!

Looking forward also to seeing this multi diamond ring of which you speak :D

Lovely pendant Meeshoo looked really nice on the tv, can't wait to see you're multi coloured diamond ring

Fabulous buy,Meeshoo :)

I saw about 20 of these little beauties fly out this morning too,if I had the spare cash I would have been one of 'em!!

Looking forward also to seeing this multi diamond ring of which you speak :D
Oh bummer!

Lovely pendant Meesh, looks like I missed the boat on this one! :sad:

Sacha - email in and request it again. I'm not sure but I think they had more in stock. It was a special for the day I think.

M x

Done that Meesh, but Sarah Lou has ignored text so far. Tried adding one on the website, but its saying 'Enough stock not available for reserve'........who writes this English?? :cheeky:

Hey up that 'natural yellow diamond' Cherub posted about is on.....

......and didn't sell. Quelle surprise!

Last edited:
Sacha - email in again and ask Sarah Lou to say whether the item is available or not. It's really frustrating when they don't respond - it wouldn't take 2 minutes to have a standard email they could send if something's out of stock. Grrrrrrrrr!

Sacha - it's showing as "in stock" on their website. I put the number in the search box and it popped up. However, for some reason it's not letting me add to my basket.

Thanks for your help Meesh

Can't even contact CS, as they are now closed at weekends! We'll see if second attempt gets ignored.........................:tongue2:

Where does it say that Cherub, I've clicked on the details?

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ProductDetail.aspx?StockCode=624388 &Qty=12
At the end in the address bar.
No it didn't work in that link lol when you find it on the web click on it to get details and it will say at the end Qty=12
Ah! I wasn't looking up there. Still won't let me add to 'cart' though. Grrr!

I've been down this road before and bought from seemingly in stock goods to discover ages later, after pestering, that the stock doesn't exist after all......and I've paid for them.

Have they not even emailed you back?
I find if you say please please please can you tell me.............. then you get a reply lol

I sent in a text over an hour ago after reading the earlier posts on here. Will let you know if an email reply reaches me. Thanks for your advice and help also, Cherub.

Apologies to Meesh, feel I'm monopolising your thread now.....:ANYWORD:

Last edited:
I sent in a text over an hour ago after reading the earlier posts on here. Will let you know if an email reply reaches me. Thanks for your advice and help also, Cherub.

Apologies to Meesh, feel I'm monopolising your thread now.....:ANYWORD:

Absolutely no need to apologise. I put this thread up here to specifically help those who might be interested.

Just sent a text in for you Sacha. Call me cynical but Sarah Lou only appears to be doing requests for the high end stuff :(

Latest posts

Back