Sue Marsh eyelash fail!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
:confused: I noticed a little bit of trouble demonstrating her product. It makes a fiddly thing, well, fiddly!

Also Sue Marshs' facial work (aesthetic) It is very badly done. Its such a shame.

If anybody is thinking of having any work done, facially or otherwise, always go by recommendation and ask to meet previous patients (and make sure that recommendation isn't by Joan rivers) :grin:

Just a side note regarding anti-age creams... It is virtually impossible to reverse wrinkles with a cream. The following WILL:
Cure solutions:
Fraxel,
Microneedling
Active FX
Spectra peel
Rhytidectomy
Botox

preventative solutions:
Total hypoallergenic sun block daily SPF70 cannot stress enough
plain old vitamin A&E cream
facial muscle stimulator

Do you have a medical background JRE? Just interested as you seem very knowledgeable on the subject.

JRE, what SPF70 sunscreen would you recommend? Will it leave white hue on skin? I think it must cover like a shield literally.

JRE, what SPF70 sunscreen would you recommend? Will it leave white hue on skin? I think it must cover like a shield literally.
I work in a plastic surgery ward, and we get a lot of cancer patients, and after the operations they are told to have complete sun block and get the sunscreen of their doctor's on prescription. Perhaps you could ask your doctor ?

Latest posts

Back