Elemis TSV 05/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apparently there is a Elemis TSV on the 05/12/19 well 9pm is elemis/eTape & that eTape is the practical ideas tsv but then 12am & quite a few hours of the day state Elemis but i really do think thats wrong as the next one aint till 16th feb

They're keeping you on your toes! It's really on April 1st....(too early?...fair point!)

:tongue:

E-tape? Are we putting sellotape on our crows feet? Tight ponytail face lift? Enlighten me please . . .

CC

I don't understand why we'd need a digital tape measure??? Does it work no handed? Is it for people who can't read? Huh???

Were you joking CC?

I don't understand why we'd need a digital tape measure??? Does it work no handed? Is it for people who can't read? Huh???

Were you joking CC?

LOL, no I was really thinking of it for Mr CC. When I worked at a surveyor's office they had this gadget that they pointed at walls and it measured distances between them. It might be like that and considering all the "work in the house" he's going to do it might be useful. If it's just a regular tape measure with a digital reading then I wouldn't be going for it.

Jeeze, we're still discussing this TSV. In my head I hear the voice of Brenda from Bristol in 2017 (when told there was going to be a General Election):

"Not anuthurrrr one!"

Elemis 4 Piece Pro Collagen Collection TSV 05/12/19 & going on pre-sale rumoured to be £64.96 + £1.95 post

Elemis TSV.jpg

How interesting. I have never used the Definition range...... I looked on Q and saw they have a similar set but with cleansing oil at £88 plus postage. If you add all the components separately, I made it £190 without postage (but I am not illoyd so who knows!!). I may well go for this, which is a blow to my credit card as I want the Decleor as well.

How interesting. I have never used the Definition range...... I looked on Q and saw they have a similar set but with cleansing oil at £88 plus postage. If you add all the components separately, I made it £190 without postage (but I am not illoyd so who knows!!). I may well go for this, which is a blow to my credit card as I want the Decleor as well.

Quite sneaky of Q I think because until very recently, the kit for £88.00 was definitely on an Introductory price, so they must have inflated it to show the TSV in a better light.

Latest posts

Back