Sally Jacks the biggest mistake ever made by Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
I am a huge Ideal World Fan but watching Sally Jacks I have to say that it has to be the biggest mistake the channel has ever made, the screeching voice and in my opinion will say anything to get that sale.

"I've just had a baby" said Sally .... Saturday, August 16th was the date her baby was born, 9 Months ago, ah well just another Sally Jacks exaggeration.

Had to laugh, was watching a Family Guy episode ended about to watch the next and as I was was doing so all I heard was Sally Jacks say "I've just a baby" AGGGGHHHHH!

Couldn't agree more Graham, was there ever a woman less suited to shopping TV, the self proclaimed fashion expert, honestly she makes my teeth itch. Don't know what IWs infatuation with ex Bid TV losers..........I mean presenters is. Bid went bust for a reason.

Couldn't agree more Graham, was there ever a woman less suited to shopping TV, the self proclaimed fashion expert, honestly she makes my teeth itch. Don't know what IWs infatuation with ex Bid TV losers..........I mean presenters is. Bid went bust for a reason.

I know why don't they just rename the channel 'bid tv' and really put the death knell on it. Also I caught a bit of the fashion show today and I don't know whether it was in her honour or whether they had just put the incorrect price on the screen, but one of the items prices went down, not that I am bothered as I never buy of this show, bur I wonder if this is a sign of things to come, after all around 80% of the presenters are now ex sit-up presenters.

I know why don't they just rename the channel 'bid tv' and really put the death knell on it. Also I caught a bit of the fashion show today and I don't know whether it was in her honour or whether they had just put the incorrect price on the screen, but one of the items prices went down, not that I am bothered as I never buy of this show, bur I wonder if this is a sign of things to come, after all around 80% of the presenters are now ex sit-up presenters.

You're right, they are Bid in everything but name. Price promotions, prices dropping, two of them doing fashion shows naming the price but again forgetting to add the p&p on so no Sally! the top isn't £10 it's £15! She's only been there five minutes and she's up to her old tricks, you can take the presenter out of Bid..................

I've already mentioned about the huge mistake IW have made in employing her in a previous post but just to add that I stopped watching Bid partly to her terrible voice and poor presentation skills and now I no longer watch or buy from IW. Any credibility they may have had left (and that was diminishing faster than MM's tongue) has now gone completely.

What i did learn from watching her whilst on Bid Tv is that some poor fella got married to her:witchbroom:

The powers that be must have made the decision to do this presumably because they thought it would increase sales it just shows how desperate things must be.

There is only one IW presenter that can keep me watching for more than 5mins and she is Rachel Pierman, I had hoped QVC would set her on when Argos finished. Imho IW has gone from bad to worse, I have no idea what is keeping them in business... not their great assortment of products and definitely not their awful/dreadful unwatchable presenters.....

****** hell. I feel sorry for Sally's baby having that screaming banshee in the background 24/7.

This is certainly a death knell for Ideal World having so many former Bid TV presenters. :mysmilie_865:

The woman is so smug and so far up her own backside she can check her veneers, and that voice! Don't get me started on that voice!

OMG now she is on Win Cash Live, she has lost any credibility she might have had now.

Clearly a desperate woman who probably needs the cash to maintain her expensive recreational habits (the shopping ones, I mean)

Well sorry to upset folk but l like Sally Jacks
Peter Simon, Mike Mason, Genevieve and Howard l really dislike on IW, but Sally l do like.

Doesn't upset people, just saying we don't like her presenting "skills". Seems like IW mission is complete, to attract the BidTv crowd who were willing to pay over the odds for things you could buy from the Home and Bargain for a fraction of the price, pay £1.53 and £7.99 p&p for the privilege............result!

Latest posts

Back