Presenting styles....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

marino5549

Registered Shopper
I only occasionally now dip into Rocks & Co but I had it on yesterday and could only last about 5 minutes before I had to change the channel. There were 2 presenters on and one of them was Kieran. Someone should really tell him that he doesn't have to SHOUT ALL THE TIME. My ears were ringing after listening to him SCREAM for a few minutes. He banged the table several times too, so hard that the item on screen jumped up and down several times. He got SO LOUD at one time that the sound from his microphone distorted so much and his voice went all funny. Is this REALLY what sells jewellery??? The female presenter (can't remember who she was) was calm compared to him but Kieran really was out of control. I could only suffer him for 5 minutes then I had to change the channel. God alone knows how he expects to have ANY viewers if this is how he presents a show. Sadly this seems to be more the norm now for presenters on jewellery channels. Rocks & Co are not the only ones who seem to encourage their presenters to act like this, the other jewellery channels are all going the same way. It's intensely IRRITATING!

Kieran behaves like an idiot, but as for the shouting and screeching, Gems is exactly the same. The jewellery channel with the calmest presenters is TJC.

I only occasionally now dip into Rocks & Co but I had it on yesterday and could only last about 5 minutes before I had to change the channel. There were 2 presenters on and one of them was Kieran. Someone should really tell him that he doesn't have to SHOUT ALL THE TIME. My ears were ringing after listening to him SCREAM for a few minutes. He banged the table several times too, so hard that the item on screen jumped up and down several times. He got SO LOUD at one time that the sound from his microphone distorted so much and his voice went all funny. Is this REALLY what sells jewellery??? The female presenter (can't remember who she was) was calm compared to him but Kieran really was out of control. I could only suffer him for 5 minutes then I had to change the channel. God alone knows how he expects to have ANY viewers if this is how he presents a show. Sadly this seems to be more the norm now for presenters on jewellery channels. Rocks & Co are not the only ones who seem to encourage their presenters to act like this, the other jewellery channels are all going the same way. It's intensely IRRITATING!

Kieran was on TJC Choice for a while...

I saw it too. Poor Kathryn. I closed the web after 5 minutes too. He comes from the Don Kogen School of sweet talking potential buyers ��.

Have to say, since John Scott left I rarely watch this channel any more. He was easy to watch but since he left there really isn't anyone presenting the shows that I'm particularly fond of tuning in to. John was entertaining to watch which is not what you can say for the other presenters. I reckon their viewing figures must have hit rock bottom recently.

They can all get a bit shouty but Kieron is unprecedented. He's trying to do a Don Kogen but it doesn't work - he comes across as really angry and rather mad. I couldn't watch it either.

Perhaps he's related to Barra Boy Mike M. on IW! :mysmilie_17::
They can all get a bit shouty but Kieron is unprecedented. He's trying to do a Don Kogen but it doesn't work - he comes across as really angry and rather mad. I couldn't watch it either.

Latest posts

Back