Beulah QVC Model has sadly passed away

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

goddess

Registered Shopper
This post by her Son James is taken from her Facebook support page:

We don't even know where to begin to write this, but our beautiful mum passed away yesterday afternoon at 5 o'clock. she fought to the absolute end and even the doctors couldn't believe she got so far. But ben stephan and me know it was our mum caring for us right till the end as always, and making sure we suffer as little as possible.

No one could of fought any harder than our mum, melanoma is one of the worst cancer you can have, and people don't last more than a year, but because our mum wouldn't give in and is stronger than any one we know we were lucky to have 6 more years, which our mum made amazing making the best out of a bad situation as always.

We have had the chance to say bye to our mum and although it was the hardest thing we'll ever have to do in our lives we have to feel lucky that we have had the chance to do it. our mum said that she doesn't want us to pine for her and although were devastated now when we get through this week we have to be happy, because she said she absolutely has no regrets whatsoever and lived life to the absolute full!!!

Our mum has been our rock to ben stephan and me all of our lives and even at the lowest points she still made the best out off everything as she always did.

I know everybody's mum is special, but our mum was just unbelievable. our lives will never be the same, because our mum was everything to us she was our best friend and loved us so much and we loved her with everything we had.

We gave it our absolute all, there is nothing we didn't try to beat this horrible disease, but we honestly won't be upset for long as thats what mum wanted.
Our mum was unable to put anything on here at the end, but when we spoke she always said how amazing it made her feel from the support of her amazing friends, so as a family want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for spurring her on so we could have as much time possible with her, you'll never know what it has meant to us.

Last edited:
So sorry for her family - wishing them the strength to cope at this sad time.

OMG thats so sad.I lost my mother to cancer when I was just 16 years old - my heart has gone out to her children and family.Thinking of them all xx

I really hope that QVC do release a tribute to her at some point.
She worked for them for a long time so it would be fitting IMO.
Very sad news, she seemed to me to be a beautiful woman inside and out and my thoughts are with her family and friends.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Poor Beulah, she went quietly and pleasantly about her work, it seems hard to believe really. Very sad indeed.

One of the things about Beulah will always stand out to me. It happened a few years back when QVC were airing an hour of Slim 'n Lift. Beulah had asked to model for the show, (and did all the before-and-afters) because she said that all the models wore them and she felt it was important for viewers to see that. Of course, she would have looked gorgeous without them but, I thought, for someone whose career relied upon them looking good and youthful all the time, it was quite a thing.

What tragic news. The loss of a parent is devastating and destructive, and when they go too early, even more incomprehensible. It can be a bit of a cliche, but it is so poignantly pertinent: "Only the good die young." My thoughts and hopes for a more positive future are sent to her sons and family.

I am very sorry to read of Beulah's suffering, this is so sad. What a tribute from her son, she obviously was truly a great woman and a wonderful mother.

Latest posts

Back