Shimoyo Rubellite - thoughts?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Miss Magpie:

Thanks for your question and yes, it will really be this colour. We put a lot of time and effort into our photography, taking each picture in lighting conditions optimal for each variety.

One of the queens of spice coloured Zircons (so named for their visual similarity to spices such as cinnamon, saffron, turmeric, etc.), the beauty of Cinnomon Zircon has to do with its subtle blends of pink, orange and mocha, wonderfully highlighted by Zircon’s high dispersion (fire). Hailing from Tanzania, Cinnamon Zircons tend to remind people new to this gem of Fancy Colour Diamonds, especially those with autumnal hues.

I hope this helps and as always, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

Gav

If you had the choice would you go for the dark MAHOOSIVE pendant (28ct?) at £3999 :53: that Rocks sold or would you buy this for £4289 and have it recut for free to minimise the window which would mean losing about 1ct (maybe less)? This is unheated/untreated and 24.48ct .....

If anybody is interested PM me and I'll point you in the right direction!

Attachments

• Rubellite 24.48ct.jpg
    Rubellite 24.48ct.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Most bicolor gems are rarities and may have slight inclusions even. A clean bicolor can go for thousands. I think the pcs I saw were very afordable and great specimens for both gems.

Most bicolor gems are rarities and may have slight inclusions even. A clean bicolor can go for thousands. I think the pcs I saw were very afordable and great specimens for both gems.

You've been asked several times now. Please explain where you work.

Bicolour gems DO NOT sell for thousands. It's ridiculous to say so. Do you want proof? I'll happily post up links!

Last edited:
Well done Graham and Fraggle. It's a sad state of affairs when an employee needs to come on to a forum to defend the company!! The fact they talked total drivel did Rocks & Co absolutely no favours mind you all of their presenters apart from John do the same! Let's hope he/she can now spend their spare time learning to spell! Bicolor? Afordable? Oh dear!

It smacks of desperation that an employee does this and pretends to be a "viewer". This forum is a consumer's forum and companies have to accept that there will be positive and negative reviews.

This person even had the temerity to send me a PM to tell me how Rocks cutting was the best! Needless to say they didn't get a response.

It smacks of desperation that an employee does this and pretends to be a "viewer". This forum is a consumer's forum and companies have to accept that there will be positive and negative reviews.

This person even had the temerity to send me a PM to tell me how Rocks cutting was the best! Needless to say they didn't get a response.

:Shock: OMG you are kidding!!! I wonder if they expected you to believe them too? Oh dear, maybe we should feel sympathy instead of anger, they've obviously been brainwashed and given a mission to brainwash us too!!
10.gif

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the prices on Shimoyo rubellite have dropped since it was launched last weekend?

I paid £447 for a ring with 1.61ct - it seems to be going for less now. I wonder why?

Perhaps because it hasn't been selling? One off pieces seem to be making a re-appearance.

Latest posts

Back