Heads Up!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Ha ha, obviously the powers that be know that IF we watch this channel at all now, we all watch with the volume well and truly muted (except when John's on)!!

I was doing just that today while watching Rocks TV on my laptop and couldn't believe my eyes when they started putting graphics up at the bottom of the screen - PRODUCER'S HEADS UP - UNDER £150 !!!! :Thumbsdown:

Then later it was PRODUCER'S HEADS UP PART TWO - UNDER £150 or whatever the price was!!

Save your graphics guys the bother and just replace the presenters (except John) you KNOW that's the right thing to do!!

Ha ha, obviously the powers that be know that IF we watch this channel at all now, we all watch with the volume well and truly muted (except when John's on)!!

I was doing just that today while watching Rocks TV on my laptop and couldn't believe my eyes when they started putting graphics up at the bottom of the screen - PRODUCER'S HEADS UP - UNDER £150 !!!! :Thumbsdown:

Then later it was PRODUCER'S HEADS UP PART TWO - UNDER £150 or whatever the price was!!

Save your graphics guys the bother and just replace the presenters (except John) you KNOW that's the right thing to do!!

Or, keep the graphics and lose the presenters (except John), much cheaper and happier customers.

Argey xx

Yeah yeah yeah - more graphics less shouty presenters please!!!

I have had the sound up today and just heard Fiver say "my brother Tony was the first to bring Patroke Kunzite to you" - oooooooooooooooh I wonder how GemsTV will feel about that :0

I have had the sound up today and just heard Fiver say "my brother Tony was the first to bring Patroke Kunzite to you" - oooooooooooooooh I wonder how GemsTV will feel about that :0

I'm pretty sure Tony Diniz used to work for Gems TV - one of the presenters intimated as much. (Didn't mention Gems by name, of course...)

More or less?

Yeah yeah yeah - more graphics less shouty presenters please!!!

Tenner.....Fiver......are you devaluing this young man Meesh?? mysmilie_1436

I thought it was Tanner (not Tenner)? A tanner is sixpence in old money, so half of that would be Threepence...

Latest posts

Back