Itsacr@p with Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I COULD NOT believe my eyes when they alighted on this "garment" last night:30:
Ideal W at it's fashionable best!! The Itsarap by Moira C. I thought about you ladies on here whilst I was laughing like a pixie at these.
You've gotta Love Moira C though, such enthusiasm:9:

Ideal W at it's fashionable best!! The Itsarap by Moira C. I thought about you ladies on here whilst I was laughing like a pixie at these.

It must be very hard to find such enthusiasm. Must have gone to a good drama school.:3:

If these garments are so popular they don't appear to have reached my High Street yet, I'm pleased to report.

I caught a bit of it on ad breaks. The turq one the model turned into a dress looked like a sack of potatoes on her.

But the good news is Sean's mum is getting a free cream version for her cruise next week.

I'm not sure about MC, she says she wears her crap-trousers going to her supermarket and people keep looking at her. She must think they are looking at her in admiration:54: so my conclusion is...The lights are on but nobody's home, or maybe just a slice short of a full loaf. LOL LOL

I'm not sure about MC, she says she wears her crap-trousers going to her supermarket and people keep looking at her. She must think they are looking at her in admiration:54: so my conclusion is...The lights are on but nobody's home, or maybe just a slice short of a full loaf. LOL LOL

i believe she's a sail short of a windmill :13:

:yikes: I can't believe you lot, they are soooooooooooooooooo ON TREND, and there's 3 metres of fabric. I've ordered them in every colour :whistle:

:doggie:

Again, at 9pm last night, I watched open mouthed at the spectacle on the screen before me. Where else would you get this kind of entertainment :35:

Once again Ju was spilling out all over the place - poor Shaun. I'm sure the only woman he's seen in her underwear is is mum :54:
I felt quite bilious when Moira whipped out the chocolate pair, Shaun said he would love to eat it - I imagined him sucking on Moira's gusset, noone should ever be subjected to that mental torture :56:

And why did he keep calling her Myra :6: I know her stuff is criminal but that was taking it abit too far :28:

Is this these trousers things that Moira cliamed a version was sold on cruises as ali baba trousers or somehting and their quaility was not as good as hers and had less material and couldnt be made into a dress, was watching this a couple of weeks ago and i was being strangly drawn towards them then I jumped back into real world and realised they are pants the models and moira all looked so rediculous with a scarflace on the top half these trouser things on bottom and was told this was the latest tend of catsuit all this was on top of a leotard and leggings couldnt help wondering if worn without whether that would be an arrestable offence for indencent exposure perhaps mrs james could enlighten me on this lol and must you have this outfit before you are allowed to go on a cruise

I'd just watched secret millionaire and thought to myself, now theres a person who should be on this programme, Moira C. Would be so interesting.

oooh they've rescheduled....

Moira was due to be on IW3 at 12 o clock (I was so excited i set a reminder) and when it didn't happen, I just checked and it's vanished, but she's on IW the main one at 1pm!!!

oooh they've rescheduled....

Moira was due to be on IW3 at 12 o clock (I was so excited i set a reminder) and when it didn't happen, I just checked and it's vanished, but she's on IW the main one at 1pm!!!

Easy, Lottie, we don't want you hyperventilating and missing it!

Latest posts

Back