Itsacr@p with Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had an idea.....seeing her wearing multiple layers.....
She should do some inside pockets in the trousers - they would make FAB SHOPLIFTING pants!
You could get 5 bottles of gin down each leg easy peasy!!! :D:D

I wonder if that was her inspiration? :6:

Hahahaha Lottie, I'm luvin your way of thinkin!!! :59:

Again, at 9pm last night, I watched open mouthed at the spectacle on the screen before me. Where else would you get this kind of entertainment :35:

Once again Ju was spilling out all over the place - poor Shaun. I'm sure the only woman he's seen in her underwear is is mum :54:
I felt quite bilious when Moira whipped out the chocolate pair, Shaun said he would love to eat it - I imagined him sucking on Moira's gusset, noone should ever be subjected to that mental torture :56:

And why did he keep calling her Myra :6: I know her stuff is criminal but that was taking it abit too far :28:[/QUO

Was just eating my lunch whilst catching up with this thread and as I read further down it I have nearly choked on my tuna pasta salad am laughing my head off great posts everyone :1:

Last edited:
Can you imagine if you'd had 1 too many gins!!! Going to the loo and then getting in a right tangle with them. I've seen women come out of the toilets with their dress tucked in their knickers what's going to happen with these? Some biddies won't remember if they were wearing a frock or trousers before they'd had a little tipple:1:

Annxx

Can you imagine if you'd had 1 too many gins!!! Going to the loo and then getting in a right tangle with them. I've seen women come out of the toilets with their dress tucked in their knickers what's going to happen with these? Some biddies won't remember if they were wearing a frock or trousers before they'd had a little tipple:1:

Annxx

I was thinking the same thing Ann - having been a victim of "skirt in knickers" many moons ago....(pardon the pun).

And what if you accidentally dropped it all down the loo as you untied it?
Can you imagine having to wrap a wet smelly towel around you to wear for the rest of the night at "Captain's Table"? :33:

****** hell what a mug shot!

Moira, Debbie Paver! Ju and Ellis - you can never find a gun when you need one:33:

Debbie looks like a doll, she's tiny!

Size 6 !!!

I have something in common with her.......I'm also a size 6 - in shoes!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back