Vicky Burton will you please wheesht!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh and by the way - I DON'T WATCH - I'd rather stick pins in my eyes![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Fab!! We dont have a problem then do we?

Why are you lot so sad! If you don't like her dont watch her, don't pick the poor girl to pieces or call her a b***h for doing her job! To have to be spending your Friday night blogging or should I say picking on someone says what type of people you are! Get a life and leave her alone! I think she's lovely and I think your just unkind, life is far too short to be so mean.

frankchrfc, I rarely post personal critisisms obout presenters as I am aware they are only earning a crust like the rest of us. I do believe, however, if a presenter irritates and annoys due to poor presentation style then I have every right to get my irritation off my chest and where else can I do it if not on a shopping telly forum?

It would be a terribly dull place if we never critiqued the presenters. I know I'm a sad case but I am going to accept that critisism with good grace as I expect Vicky B would accept my critisism of her if she took time to read my post. I really hope she does as it would be great if she would quit interrupting!

It would be a terribly dull place if we never critiqued the presenters. I know I'm a sad case but I am going to accept that critisism with good grace as I expect Vicky B would accept my critisism of her if she took time to read my post. I really hope she does as it would be great if she would quit interrupting![/QUOTE]

Nicely done! no nasty words and not offensive! good critisim, and i think anyone who is presenting would like to listen to your feedback. I dont think you shouldn't have your say, but when it is so personal i think it has to stop, maybe i'm just a soft touch.. just think it's a whole lot easier to be nice? anyway enoughs enough! goodnight guys!x

I'm not watching as I'm with Klos about rather sticking pins in my eyes. If she is small blonde and waving her hands around and keeps interrupting Toni Diniz to say people are on the phones then chances are it is her, nanpam.

Oh and by the way - I DON'T WATCH - I'd rather stick pins in my eyes![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Fab!! We dont have a problem then do we?[/QUOTE]

You may not have a problem but if people are switching off in their droves because the presenters are rubbish (except John) and unwatchable, then the time will come when they DO have a problem!

Santa Rosa tourmaline......

I tuned in to see the last part of the Santa Rosa Tourmaline launch as I'd done a bit of googling on this gemstone earlier in the day........after Pandabear very kindly answered a question I'd posted on here. To be fair Vicky was letting Tony say his piece and also asking him questions in case new viewers were tuning in......comme moi! :mysmilie_738.gif:

The pieces I saw come up for auction did look lovely and obviously others thought so as they seem to sell pretty quickly. The info and pics on the web about this mine in the Minas Gerais state was interesting.......imho.

Huggles...hope you don't mind me yacking on more about the gems on offer during these presentations than its presenters. :D

I tuned in to see the last part of the Santa Rosa Tourmaline launch as I'd done a bit of googling on this gemstone earlier in the day........after Pandabear very kindly answered a question I'd posted on here. To be fair Vicky was letting Tony say his piece and also asking him questions in case new viewers were tuning in......comme moi! :mysmilie_738.gif:

The pieces I saw come up for auction did look lovely and obviously others thought so as they seem to sell pretty quickly. The info and pics on the web about this mine in the Minas Gerais state was interesting.......imho.

Huggles...hope you don't mind me yacking on more about the gems on offer during these presentations than its presenters. :D

No I don't mind, Sacha :). Do you think the message was passed onto Vicky regarding her unnecessary interruptions? If so then I may have to tune in again to see the new tourmaline. I have to say it was putting me off watching.

Do you think the message was passed onto Vicky regarding her unnecessary interruptions?

I reckon that's why TD always looks so miserable. He must feel like a complete gooseberry with VB taking centre stage, stuttering and swooning all over the gaffe. *Shes* not the reason anyone watches - do you think she realises that yet?

Nicely done! no nasty words and not offensive! good critisim, and i think anyone who is presenting would like to listen to your feedback. I dont think you shouldn't have your say, but when it is so personal i think it has to stop, maybe i'm just a soft touch.. just think it's a whole lot easier to be nice? anyway enoughs enough! goodnight guys!x

When you're in the public eye, commentary and criticism are the least that you expect - it comes with the job.

I'm not sure if you intended your above post to be as condescending as it sounds but still... :33:

The one point on which we do agree is that I don't believe there is any need to refer to any shoppingtelly presenter as the 'b' word and the posts have been removed.

Have to say that this thread has made me laugh, Vicky Burton is a very irritating presenter, always interrupts the guests and genuinely think that we are more interested in what she has to say than Tony D. I rarely watch Rocks & Co but she is by far the most irrititating and self-important presenter there.

No Calico, I would imagine Miss Botox thinks she's the only reason people watch. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Poor deluded fool. As soon as I see her smugly mug I switch over. Partly cos I can't stand her and partly because I can't watch the pain on TD's face as he languishes beside Her Maj.:25:

Latest posts

Back