is Loen pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think he may have been once :confused: before he crossed the border, so to speak :eek:

oh Momma, besides Andy I thought he was the only male presenter who hadn't 'crossed the border' LOL He must've pretended on QVC cos they don't have any camping it up like Nigel over there! although I have my suspicions about one or two on QVC!

oh Momma, besides Andy I thought he was the only male presenter who hadn't 'crossed the border' LOL He must've pretended on QVC cos they don't have any camping it up like Nigel over there! although I have my suspicions about one or two on QVC!

Ah, but QVC used to many moons ago, remember Greg and Max (the Colin and Justin of the QVC kitchen), I used to turn on QVC on Saturday mornings (I think) just to watch them, I think they "left" after one particularly nasty on-air row too many!

Ah, but QVC used to many moons ago, remember Greg and Max (the Colin and Justin of the QVC kitchen), I used to turn on QVC on Saturday mornings (I think) just to watch them, I think they "left" after one particularly nasty on-air row too many!

I used to love watching them I wondered why they left.

Latest posts

Back