QVC - A Dangerous Sport...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Other half went to reach something from back of shelf at top of wardrobe and was nearly taken out under avalanche of stockpiled beauty stuff - mostly heavy shower gels...

Totally torn. Did not know whether to adninister first aid to him or check for damaged items first...

Was owt damaged?

Fortunately nothing bust - just one or two dented boxes - oh and hubby has lump like small hen's egg on head. Told him was very lucky that I have SBC arnica gel!

Now, must find new hiding place. Where is Marzy and does she rent space in that shed of hers...

Thank goodness none of the bottles split - you wouldn't want to lose any of the product would you now......?! Good job OH was there to break the fall!!!! :D

Other half went to reach something from back of shelf at top of wardrobe and was nearly taken out under avalanche of stockpiled beauty stuff - mostly heavy shower gels...

Totally torn. Did not know whether to adninister first aid to him or check for damaged items first...

Well that'll teach him to go digging about in the wardrobe! Hopefully you've found some forgotten favourite items!

It sort of teaches you a lesson for 'hiding' your stash in such an obvious place. Never 'hide' anything heavy (or in bottles) in a high place. It could have been worse - it could have been YOU buried under all that stuff.

I hide mine around the house in weird places so no one knows what Im buying . LOL

Some excellent ideas here.

Perhaps I could train the rabbit to dig a big warren in the garden - and then to hide and retrieve on command...:)

Tip: once it's out of the box and all traces of the delivery have been eradicated, how is the other half ever going to know that you've got something new?

"That? No, I've had it ages - I just moved it from the other cupboard." etc

:D

Yeah, that's a good one, too. My hubby only notices stuff if he sees it actually come into the house or if I leave a carrier bag lying around un-emptied. Otherwise, it just disappears into the general disarray. :D

This thread has made me laugh,my OH is so unobservant I don't even hide most of my stuff,just blend it in with everything else and he never notices.Or just put it in bags at the bottom of my wardrobe,he never looks in there.:D

Fortunately nothing bust - just one or two dented boxes - oh and hubby has lump like small hen's egg on head. Told him was very lucky that I have SBC arnica gel!

Now, must find new hiding place. Where is Marzy and does she rent space in that shed of hers...

Would love to help out,Snuffles but The Shed is choc a bloc with QVC goodies & TK Maxx 'bargains' ;)

Latest posts

Back