Lies, damned lies ........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Do this lot ever tell the truth? Have just listened to S Weightman going on and on, as she so often does, about meeting with Pam, the buyer - but did she not resign in March? Also, what has happened to the much vaunted new phone system which meant that there would be no queues again? They've all been going on and on over the last few weeks about big queues, wee queues, and all sizes in between! How many more lies could we fill this thread with?

(BTW, I reckon their headquarters must be one sick building - I'm getting to the stage where I can't listen to some of the presenters (SW and Nigel in particular) who are wheezing and gasping for breath so much that I feel I could catch asthma from them!)

Couldn't agree more. No surprises when I tell you I cannot listen to SW, she just drones on and on. But I could cheerfully kill her for her teeth. Believe it or not, I think she is an attractive woman - until she starts to prattle on about Craft. I wonder if she talks about it in her sleep :giggle: ?! And yes, Nigel is as bad, his voice grates on me too.

What I don't understand when they say there are queues on the phone, is WHY tell us?

I couldn't care less....but from a Sales point of view, it can't be a positive!
Surely, with a phone line that costs, it's only going to stop people from calling, not encourage them to?

What I don't understand when they say there are queues on the phone, is WHY tell us?

Surely, with a phone line that costs, it's only going to stop people from calling, not encourage them to?

My thoughts too

Surely keeping prospective customers, that are paying for the call waiting in a queue, isn't something to be proud of!

I think they want you to panic in case it sells out, being as there are 'huge queues on the phonelines'

......it's not like it won't be 'back in stock' within hours though :rolleyes:

Well, more evidence that they read this forum - S W has mentioned at least three times in the past half hour their buyer, Pam HERSHAW!! It was Pam Auilja who resigned. Don't you wish, though, that they would pay heed to the things that REALLY annoy their customers!!!

My thoughts too

Surely keeping prospective customers, that are paying for the call waiting in a queue, isn't something to be proud of!

Ah, but it's money for nothing. They get a cut from the cost of the calls so it's in their interests to have queues.

I use the automated sytem, which is still unnecessarily long-winded but better than speaking to "real" people.

Latest posts

Back