Create & flamin craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
I'm sorry but is it me, why have Ideal World got a channel dedicated to Create & Craft , then they put it on Ideal World 1, whats the point of it, am sick to death of it. Create & Craft pick of the day, Create & Craft 4 day deal. Is there anything other than craft (except for its a *rap) by Moira?? Think they are definately losing the plot and viewers!!! :yawn2:

Problem is, some of us cannot get the C & C channel. So we are stuck with it on the main Channel. What annoys me, as I've said before is Christmas in June. For crying out loud, it should be illegal to mention the word before say November !

I'm with you - if you want to watch it use the dedicated channel for it (or the website).

There is no choice whatsoever for us other viewers.

Someitmes its just craft after carft. And not even diverse craft - all flipping cards etc.
If they did various different stuff -g lass painting, sewing crafts etc - at least it would be better to watch.

Are card-makers such a majority in the UK?? I would have thought it was a niche market - not something to take over all the airwaves.

My gripe has always been that the craft referred to is always papercraft (cards, decoupage etc) and cd's, with (just lately) the odd exception like today jewellery

I can't get C&C other than via web and find it difficult to 'see' it that way.

There doesn't appear to be more 'craft' than any of the other items trotted out almost daily, karcher polti tomtom moira c etc etc, which are all probably/equally boring to others

Oh dear there is a craft TSV - at midnight - but it's not Christmas:thinking2:

Neon the papercraft industry isn't a niche market anymore, have you see hw many shops sell craft products thesedays? Companies like Do Crafts (who are behing the TSV later) have made crafting affordable and accessible. Also crafters are addicts...I should know,

Last edited:
I'm with you - if you want to watch it use the dedicated channel for it (or the website).

Are card-makers such a majority in the UK?? I would have thought it was a niche market - not something to take over all the airwaves.

well it be nice to watch all the time on a computer but there is several reasons why people dont do that,

EG
1: there monitor is smaller than the TV.
2: the web stream can take some of the upload away and certain providers will slow your internet down if you do this often.

for this and other reasons and as i know my provider restricts internet if you watch too much tv online i`m glad that its on IW,

also card-making and other paper crafts are a very big market with a big majority of people doing it nowadays

I'm sorry but is it me, why have Ideal World got a channel dedicated to Create & Craft , then they put it on Ideal World 1, whats the point of it, am sick to death of it. Create & Craft pick of the day, Create & Craft 4 day deal. Is there anything other than craft (except for its a *rap) by Moira?? Think they are definately losing the plot and viewers!!! :yawn2:

Because craft is their biggest seller.

A lot of the C&C "programes" are recorded where as most of IW are live. It seems that they are supposed to be introducing C&C on a Freeview channel but what the results of this will be on IW programming is anyone's guess.

Latest posts

Back