Is IW guilty of breaking the trades descriptions act?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
The majority of IW picks of the day this week are create and craft blockbusters. I thought the whole point of introducing the create and craft channel, was to dedicate more products to crafters. I can appreciate this as my mum makes cards etc. I don't shop from IW, so I don't mind on a personal level.
But, as IW calls itself a tv shopping channel, it ought to be showcasing a variety of product lines. The viewers who do watch the channel don't, I'm sure, do so to be bombarded with C+C products. If they want to see them, there's always the dedicated channel.
If IW does not rethink it's product strategy, it will soon (hopefully!) be going south.

Not sure by favouring certain pigs o the day that they are breaking the trade descriptions act as they do sell a variety of products, including a delicious range of fashion wear.

i thought ideal world had a create and craft channel
so why have we had days of craft on the normal channel

not every one is a crafter

Me too...every time I tune in they're making cards, and if that ain't bad enough, they're Christmas cards...ffs!!!!!

No more!

Hi,
I have lost all confidence in this channel. I don't watch it any more and there is a cowboy feel about what they sell IMVHO. I believe they are a lost cause and will be gone soon. I, for one, won't miss them.
:wave2::wave2::wave2:

Hi,
I have lost all confidence in this channel. I don't watch it any more and there is a cowboy feel about what they sell IMVHO. I believe they are a lost cause and will be gone soon. I, for one, won't miss them.
:wave2::wave2::wave2:

I agree.

Not a fan of the channel. I do switch over when channel hopping and every ****** time this week it has been craft. I thought fecking hell they have run of the flyflots. The end is here.

I must admit I have a quick peek every day, just in case I should miss something. What I have seen the last few days craft,craft and yet more craft...even the avid crafters must have had enough. LOL

How's Mrs J gonna keep up her wardrobe if there's no more kaftans and itsacrap? In s'pose she could drape herself in cardboard and glitter in an emergency! xx

IW has been a joke this week with all the craft that has been on. It's been one big bore for non-crafters like myself. They should limit craft or anything to say 6 hours a week. Or is it because IW are having problems buying different things to sell ?

Latest posts

Back