Tsv silver statements jewellery 2nd july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This one is not my cup of tea , but it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same. For those of you who have ordered it I hope it fits like a dream and that you love it.

My rings arrived this morning (ordered 2 sizes), and I have to say, I'm very pleased with it. :happy: It's really distinctive, quite a decent size, bright and has a good weight to it - not too heavy or too light. Ordered size K, which is a little too tight and can only wear it on my index finger, whereas L is a little slack on my index finger, but I can fit in on my middle finger, so I think I'll keep size L and look for those things to stop rings from slipping as at least I'll have more wear from this bigger size than just being able to wear the size down on one finger. Will pop the other one back in the post on Monday for a refund!

I hope those who've also ordered the ring are as pleased as I am with it.

I got mine too...ordered p&Q and P is more than big enough. Think I am keeping it as I like the ring but not sure it is worth the money. Mine has no weight to it at all and on some bits it looks like little bits of black over the bottom layer of petals. Wore it tonight and was very comfortable, got 'that is lovely' comments but if you asked me what it cost without knowing I would say under £10.

mine came today and I too am very happy with it,no black bits on mine,you can see the holes in the side but to be honest no one else noticed them so they dont bother me!
its quite a substantial size but not too heavy,not sure its worth almost 30 quid but I do like it so its a keeper!

Just opened my necklace.... and hate it... definatly going back... It makes a dreadful tinny noise on the chain and loads of it is black...

In terms of money, I do think it looks worth it as it's not a fortune, is sterling silver, and I've seen smaller, more insignificant rings for more on QVC, so from that point of view, it's good value as it's chunky, different and very of the moment.

Couldn't believe it as I bough a virtually identical ring in one of the shops in the Outlet near me on Friday, except it's pewter and that worn look it it, and it was only £7, so will swap them around so I dont get my QVC one possibly knocked around so much. The holes dont bother me as I know they're there because it's Electroformed, so it makes it stand out against other, more basic rings.

Size L is more comfortable as I can swap it between and index and middle finger, whereas K is a tight fit on my index finger.

It's a shame you dont like the necklace, theresa b, as it looks so nice on screen - was actually thinking of buying it, but I wont bother now.

Becs it will be interesting to see what other people make of the necklace... i really hated the sound...

I liked the necklace because the the chain isn't threaded through the bit that's normally on top of the feature and is hidden underneath - nice touch!

Each to their own, and at least you cant send it back without too much fuss and get a refund. :)

Anyone ordered the earrings, or even the whole three-piece set?

Latest posts

Back