Calling Kipling Experts - Question re Delta & Katie Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good luck with the test drive. I've seen the Fairfax but not been tempted as although it has a lot of compartments, I don't think I could cram all my stuff in them as it is a bit wee for me (the only thing I don't carry in my bag is the kitchen sink!).

If you like the shape, the Follo is similar but has one main compartment and two large compartments on each side. The only downside with it is that for some stupid reason, Kipling didn't put the mobile phone pocket/pen holders in the lining. It's had mixed reviews on the QVC website but I love mine and it might be worth considering if you want a bigger version of the Fairfax.

Hi Suzy :)
I have a Kipling fairfax and I love it :)

I'm sorely tempted by this offer on TKMaxx - this bag looks a little bigger:
http://www.tkmaxx.com/KIPLING-FLORAL-CANVAS-BAG/invt/11692910

they even have a Milos on there now for less than £20!! I thought the QVC offer at £26 was good lol :)

The Kipling Becky is bigger, more laptop sized, with pockets.
I think one of Brett's links may have been to that. It is quite a lot bulkier though and about twice the price of what i paid for the Fairfax.

Thank you very much - I had no idea TKMaxx did handbags online!

I nearly chopped my monkey off today on my new bag, when I shut it in the car door. I was horrified and apologising and stroking her better like an eeeejit :blush:
Lol! I know I think my husband thinks I am mad going on about the monkey!

Hi Lottie, I hope your little Kipling monkey is better & over her trauma of nearly being chopped off in the car!! lol...... :hi:

Latest posts

Back