Flexipay-How does it work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tuxedokitty

Registered Shopper
Do you need to phone in for it? or can you apply it via the website?

Looking at the Bissell

Many Thanks

Hmmm-went crazy on the Flexipay spelling

Last edited:
You have to be an existing customer (i.e. have ordered something, anything, in the past) and have your item delivered to the UK. Also, you *have* to speak to a call centre operator to get Flexipay, it's not on the automated system or website.

Payments simply get divided up as you see on screen, there's no interest, and P&P gets added to the first payment.

Also - just beware that you always end up paying a little bit more with the Flexi-pay on IW...because of the way they price their items, they always round up their Flexi-pays to the nearest penny, and ok, it might only work out at a few extra pence per item, but they're still taking more of your hard earned money...

Also - just beware that you always end up paying a little bit more with the Flexi-pay on IW...because of the way they price their items, they always round up their Flexi-pays to the nearest penny, and ok, it might only work out at a few extra pence per item, but they're still taking more of your hard earned money...

That's not true, the first payment is adjusted for the odd pennies; you always end up paying the purchase price either way. I should know, i've tried! :)

It's just that they decide to set the price so it doesn't divide up equally. Confusing, I know!

Latest posts

Back