Did someone Say a Yankee Candle TSV was on the Way

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiesallybliss

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Did somebody say a Yankee candle TSV was on the way. If so, any ideas when, and more to the point, what, smiles.

After the last one, the 6 second or whatever it was incident, I hope it's a much better one, with some jars preferably.

Talking of Yankee candles, I currently have a lovely jar at the moment called Spring Bouquet, it is really fresh and florally, reminds me of gardens in the sunshine when you get a whif of flowers.

Katie

The TSV is on the 6th July my lovely - and yes lets hope its fully stocked this time!.

I've got Sun and Sand going at the moment. :)

love spring bouquet better than fresh cut roses and sun and sand is devine.
bought some candles from selfridges today both by terre doc.one was £24.95 got it for £6 and a smaller jar grapefruit for £4 instead of £20.
look forward to burning them....:happy:

yankee candle tsv

after a bit of digging i think the yankee candle tsv may be based around the 'tropical fruit' flavours/scents, mango, banana and a hint of jasmine. :flower: can't find out what's going to be in it though. :sad:

I wouldn't mind getting some with a fruity/foody smell as I mainly have the flower smells. Home Store and More near me were selling the 22oz jars for under £9 so I stocked up. Didn't have a big selection to choose from but at those prices I wasn't prepared to be fussy :grin:

Wish someone knew what this was already. We are planning a trip to our local Outlet tomorrow who sell YC. We're actually going for curtains but if I seen any well reduced candles I think I'll have to purchase from there. At least I'll save on p&p.

Wish someone knew what this was already. We are planning a trip to our local Outlet tomorrow who sell YC. We're actually going for curtains but if I seen any well reduced candles I think I'll have to purchase from there. At least I'll save on p&p.

I went to the outlet last week and the stock of yankee was poor...only a few small jars as a set with some very dubiuos scents...hope they have stocked up for you.

Last edited:
The TSV is on the 6th July my lovely - and yes lets hope its fully stocked this time!.

I've got Sun and Sand going at the moment. :)

Many thanks for your reply, and to everyone else who kindly replied.

What outlets sell YC's, I have never found them in a shop, only on the web, I'd love to smell my way through them all in a high street shop or outlet, big smiles.

I'd like some fruity candles, I do have a sampler set of fruity candles on waitlist, with 4 pretty holders, but won't guarantee I'll get it. Been disappointed with waitlists so many times before.

Katie

Our Outlet is pretty well stocked. They promote a fragrance of the month with a 25% reduction. They always have to the current ceramics and fragrances as well.

If anyone lives near Stockport the one I go to is Broadstone Mill in Reddish. Otherwise Boundary Mill at Colne always has a great selection and again runs the fragrance of the month offer. x

if the tsv is the tropical fruit scent it is really nice. had a small votive to try and really liked it.

Many thanks for your reply, and to everyone else who kindly replied.

What outlets sell YC's, I have never found them in a shop, only on the web, I'd love to smell my way through them all in a high street shop or outlet, big smiles.

Katie

If you go on the Yankee Candles website http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/storelocator.asp and provide your postcode details, they will email you with your nearest stockists. I found it useful as even though my local stockists with the biggest range are garden centres (and a bit on the pricey side), I could go and whiff the candles before ordering from QVC :happy:

If you go on the Yankee Candles website http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/storelocator.asp and provide your postcode details, they will email you with your nearest stockists. I found it useful as even though my local stockists with the biggest range are garden centres (and a bit on the pricey side), I could go and whiff the candles before ordering from QVC :happy:

I found out by chance that Clinton Cards are selling Yankee and bought a tart burner and a couple of tarts the other week.

In Belfast there is a card shop which does fragrance of the month with Yankee. That one is always cheaper and you get a card which is stamped each time you buy a product. When full you can get a free YC of your choice.

I stocked up on SpaceNK candles in their sale, all half price.:happy:

any supersleuths managed to track down the tsv details yet?!
hope its fruity!! credit card at the ready.............

Many thanks, that is great. I have submitted my postcode and will see what comes up.

Katie

Latest posts

Back