£16.16

QVC Price
£34.76

Item Number

Availability
Some choices not in stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Look pretty as a picture in this floral dress by Quacker Factory. It has 3/4 length sleeves, a round neck and floral metallic embroidered detail on the front. At the hem of the dress there's an embroidered metallic bee with sequin accents. Available in sizes XS - 3XL. 52% cotton, 48% polyester; dry clean only. Chest: XS: 99cm (39"), S: 104cm (41"), M: 109cm (43"), L: 116cm (46"), XL: 124cm (49"), 2XL: 134cm (53"), 3XL: 144cm (57"). Length (all sizes): 127cm (50"). All measurements are approximate.

Looks like a shroud...definitely last clicks...
zombismajly2.gif

Quacker Factory 3/4 Sleeve Floral Detail Split Side Long Dress

Last Clicks Price
£16.16

QVC Price
£34.76

Item Number

Availability
Some choices not in stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Look pretty as a picture in this floral dress by Quacker Factory. It has 3/4 length sleeves, a round neck and floral metallic embroidered detail on the front. At the hem of the dress there's an embroidered metallic bee with sequin accents. Available in sizes XS - 3XL. 52% cotton, 48% polyester; dry clean only. Chest: XS: 99cm (39"), S: 104cm (41"), M: 109cm (43"), L: 116cm (46"), XL: 124cm (49"), 2XL: 134cm (53"), 3XL: 144cm (57"). Length (all sizes): 127cm (50"). All measurements are approximate.

Yeah right. You may look pretty as a picture but you can kiss your love life bye bye:giggle:

I get the impression this doesn't look very nice, big smiles.

Mind you, I bought a Quacker dress once from e-bay, it was down to my feet, and I'm quite tall, 5 feet 8, and it was awful. So glad I didn't pay the full price for it, I never wore it.

Are all Quacker stuff bad or is it the odd pieces.
Katie

Mind you, I bought a Quacker dress once from e-bay, it was down to my feet, and I'm quite tall, 5 feet 8, and it was awful. So glad I didn't pay the full price for it, I never wore it.

Katie

Well it's all a matter of what you like and we all like different things but in my opinion almost all of it is dreadful. I was getting a bit concerned though yesterday as I saw something I liked!

Katie

The model is also in a rather unfortunate pose Katie, sort of just standing there, half leaning forwards looking rather 'floppy' with one foot half raised out of her shoe! Imagine if you took a shuffling zombie from a horror film & dressed it in a completely shapeless hospital smock style, red shin length dress (& I use the word 'dress' very loosely here!)........well, that's what it would look like!

No, the range isn't all bad - if you're bright & confident & don't mind 'in your face designs', then you'd probably love a lot of the stuff! Seem to have a few quality issues though, re. washing etc.

Latest posts

Back