Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well it does say special price which could mean OTO

Liz Earle 7 Piece Summer Travel Treats Collection
Item Number: 228688
QVC Price £40.25
Special Price £33.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Look after your skin when you travel with this seven-piece collection from Liz Earle. It includes some of Liz Earle's most popular products, and all of the items can be used on all skin types. The set includes Cleanse & Polish (100ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) and Skin Repair (15ml) - the ideal three-step skincare routine. You'll also receive Eyebright (150ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Orange flower Body Wash (30ml) and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (30ml) all housed in a hanging wash bag. Includes two muslin cloths.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228688

well it does say special price which could mean OTO

Liz Earle 7 Piece Summer Travel Treats Collection
Item Number: 228688
QVC Price £40.25
Special Price £33.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Look after your skin when you travel with this seven-piece collection from Liz Earle. It includes some of Liz Earle's most popular products, and all of the items can be used on all skin types. The set includes Cleanse & Polish (100ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) and Skin Repair (15ml) - the ideal three-step skincare routine. You'll also receive Eyebright (150ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Orange flower Body Wash (30ml) and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (30ml) all housed in a hanging wash bag. Includes two muslin cloths.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228688

Wasnt this an OTO before?
I remember an OTO with a bag like this before

I have just looked back old posts and there was another one with the same washbag, I would really like the bag but dont want another eyebright and lots of minis

It's worth looking on ebay regularly as these wash bags often turn up. I got a striped liz earle one for £6 which included p&P.

Thanks, I dont buy much from ebay but I see the LE factory outlet has the cream vanity bag for £3.50 + P&P if anyone is interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Liz-Earle-Cre...?hash=item25556236ce&_trksid=p4634.m332.l1262

I've got at least two of these (inc. a spare! lol) & keep my make-up in one! Holds its shape well & has 6 elasticated whatsits which although the bag is not tall enough for these to accommodate a full size mascara, they keep lip glosses or smaller mascaras in place well!
I recommend them, they look smart & are pretty sturdy for cotton canvas! (I also have the stripey cool bag & keep my eye creams etc. in it! That's £4.50 I think when they have it in stock!) :flower:

This is the OTO

Liz Earle 7 Piece Skin Energising Collection
Special Price £34.96
QVC Price £42.00
Item Number 228506
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Get all your favourite Liz Earle products in this great value seven-piece collection. It contains everything you need to revitalise and refresh your skin. Kick start your daily routine with Cleanse & Polish (50ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (200ml) and Skin Repair (15ml). You'll also receive Energising Body Wash (200ml) and Body Scrub (50ml), Hip & Thigh Gel (30ml) and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) all housed in a wash bag. One muslin cloth included.

Just the TSV,BB :song:
My granddaughter doesn't like my new handwash,a peppermint organic one,she only likes Liz Earle,so at it was in the TSV,I went for it.
Well,that's my excuse :flower:

Latest posts

Back