Viva Las Vegas Gems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
I have been attempting to watch the said programme, which is on now, with Pipa presenting - had to turn over in the end - what is she on? waffling on about a book all about London, and saying "sorry, if you dont come from London, blah blah blah" and then all about a book Britain from the sky, and how good it is because its got photos of military installations and bunkers and that, what is she on?? - has she been on the sherry? but its not only her wittering that is annoying, its also the fact that, why do QVC more often than not state the carat size of a stone? i saw her present a really nice ring, a london blue topaz, but the stone looked badly scratched! - i have learned from bitter mistake, just because the stone looks big on the models finger - doesnt make it so! sorry for the rant, but i do feel better now lol :flower:

We watched with the sound off.

Did notice on the active that alot of stuff was on waitlist...strange, cause it was an Outlet I thought they were discounted as they weren't getting any more stock in.

Or am I wrong?

I have been attempting to watch the said programme, which is on now, with Pipa presenting - had to turn over in the end - what is she on? waffling on about a book all about London, and saying "sorry, if you dont come from London, blah blah blah" and then all about a book Britain from the sky, and how good it is because its got photos of military installations and bunkers and that, what is she on?? - has she been on the sherry? but its not only her wittering that is annoying, its also the fact that, why do QVC more often than not state the carat size of a stone? i saw her present a really nice ring, a london blue topaz, but the stone looked badly scratched! - i have learned from bitter mistake, just because the stone looks big on the models finger - doesnt make it so! sorry for the rant, but i do feel better now lol :flower:

I let her witter on and seem to tune her out.

The ring you mention, its the way its cut, faciting(sp) under and on top too.

Is this another brand that QVC is phasing out? I've only bought the one piece and it went straight back as the stones were decidedly lack-lustre and it was a pricey ring.

Latest posts

Back