New presenter        

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New presenter

Post Thanks / Like

Default New presenter

On now... youngish with long blonde hair. Who she? I like her - she seems very calm and professional, and knows a fair bit about gemstones.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know, Miss M.... off for a look!

Post Thanks / Like

oh saw her do her first live appearance a couple of weeks ago - yes I agree she seems naturally smiley (as opposed to drama queen) and doesn't shriek at you, always handy at this time of night!

Post Thanks / Like

There we go... Tania Staite. Definitely one of the better ones.

Post Thanks / Like

And did you see the ad for the 6ct blue diamond ring coming up at the weekend? Now that is special ! Typical that I have just tied up my "stash" for five years to get a good interest rate......there'll be no fat blue diamond for me....... aaarrrgh!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissMagpie View Post
    On now... youngish with long blonde hair. Who she? I like her - she seems very calm and professional, and knows a fair bit about gemstones.
    Not for long I'll bet - they'll soon knock her into Rocks/Gems shape. xxx

Meeshoo Guest

Oh I'm sure there's going to be a HUGE rush to the phone when the 6ct diamond comes on ............... not!

Let's take bets on how long they'll flog it for on air? My betting is 45 minutes. It'll start with a price of 459,999 (conservative of course!) and then will drop in 5 increments until we've all grown beards and become smelly with old age.

I'm quite sure we're also going to be bombarded with how "rare" a 6ct diamond is (it's not).

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a nice person, but the worst presenter I have seen on Shopping TV ever, brings this channel to amateur level. She must have bribed her way on, as she's just awful at presenting, obviously not learned anything since her first time on air (probably worse). Must be doing it for free, maybe on work experience, but without the work, nor experience to be a presenter.

Note to Rocks and Co - whoever hired this person doesn't know what they are doing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshoo View Post
    Oh I'm sure there's going to be a HUGE rush to the phone when the 6ct diamond comes on ............... not!

Let's take bets on how long they'll flog it for on air? My betting is 45 minutes. It'll start with a price of 459,999 (conservative of course!) and then will drop in 5 increments until we've all grown beards and become smelly with old age.

I'm quite sure we're also going to be bombarded with how "rare" a 6ct diamond is (it's not).
    'Ere d'ya mind, I might have grown a beard (and gone bald elsewhere ) but smelly - never! xxx

Post Thanks / Like

I don't doubt the blue 6ct ring will be subject to the usual ghastly hoopla presentation...... but it did look rather pretty!