Questions for Pollyanna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

engagement ring

hey everyone,
I know you asked for a peek at my engagement ring, and though the picture isn't great it gives you a rough idea, its a trilogy diamond ring.

I'm rubbish with uploading so if there isn't a pic on here....sorry...i'll try again :) xx

:thinking2:

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 335
Absolutely stunning ring Pollyanna. Looks lovely and sparkly. Hope you both have a wonderful wedding day. xx

Thanks for posting a picture, Pollyanna. Wishing you and Lee a happy and prosperous future together. x

Thank you so much everyone, you're brilliant, i should have pics of wedding after the 20th, will post them as soon as i can xx

Gorgeous ring Pollyanna, I'd get engaged to get me paws on that too. :D Errm I don't suppose Lee bought it from TJC did he.....?? :Button it Sue!!!: Looking forward to seeing your wedding pics. Sx :pPC:

Wedding pic

Hey All :)

This is the only pic Lee and I have so far, will post a few more when we get the professional pics, it was an amazing day, it just went far too quick.

Pollyanna and Lee xxxxxxx

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 432
WOW you look stunning and Lee as well lol lovely photo so pleased you had an amazing day, look forward to seeing more soon xxx

Aw lovely pic, your dress looks lovely and Lee looks rather dashing too! Glad you had a great day. Thanks for posting up the pic x

Thank you for sharing your happy day with us Pollyanna and Lee. May you have a long life together filled with fun and laughter.

Meesh xxx

Pollyanna you look stunning and Lee looks as handsome as ever, you are a gorgeous couple and look so happy together. Big thanks for sharing your special day with us and it would be fab to see more pics when you have the time to post them for us. Sx :pPC:

You look beautiful Pollyanna and Lee is as handsome as ever.Very many congratulations to you both,wishing you a long and happy life together.:flower:

What a gorgeous picture of you both. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us. If that was just a snapshot, the professional photos must be quite something!

Beautiful. That's all I can say, really! Everything ... the ring, your dress, you ... what a lovely photo, and thanks for sharing with us.

Latest posts

Back