MEESH - Shades of Nature

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's the one in my basket. It was gorgeous wasn't it? If you can afford the extra £100 I'd (personally) got for this one as it won't be a flipper.

If it doesn't sit GC, I'd have thought they'd have to take it back even without it's label as it would be "unfit for purpose". I had to return a piece without it's label and they gave me no hassle at all although, admittedly, it was a long time ago. xxx

Not so sure they'll be as generous with anything from mega clearance Arge. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

That's the one in my basket. It was gorgeous wasn't it? If you can afford the extra £100 I'd (personally) got for this one as it won't be a flipper.

Not so sure they'll be as generous with anything from mega clearance Arge. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Do they have a choice, unfit is unfit innit? Mine was a lovely green tourmaline and one of the prongs hadn't been set down properly. This was not visible to the naked eye and I scratched me face. Not badly, just enough to draw attention to the offending prong. If I hadn't had the tremor I could have fixed it myself as I still had me tools then. xxx

Nooooooooooooo make the gorgeous sparkly stuff stop :sad:

Those are beautiful, but would I get a purple one or a green one or maybe an orange one or maybe ........ aaaaaaarghhhhhhhh must resist, must resist.

Nooooooooooooo make the gorgeous sparkly stuff stop :sad:

Those are beautiful, but would I get a purple one or a green one or maybe an orange one or maybe ........ aaaaaaarghhhhhhhh must resist, must resist.

I totally agree flossie. :lolwave: Last night I found one in each colour that I would have loved. Maybe it's time we started Gemaholics Anonymous!

GC - that is far more expensive that the one we snatched from Gems if you compare carat weight etc and don't forget you may have to pay customs/duty if you buy from BKK.

I did a pricing up exercise before snatching!

I know i only posted it as Miss M wasn't sure if they did Tsav lol

Personally, I like the BKK designs better, though... and I bet it would be possible to negotiate on price, as I know Trent sometimes does discounts and "best offer" on eBay. I decided to dump the Gems ones in the end, but might reconsider if they came around again at a better price.

Latest posts

Back