do you particularly stay up for tsv launch... - Page 2        

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    star234 Guest

I stay up if there is something I might want ( LE, Birkenstock, Leather Handbag, Decleor, used to be MB, L'Occitane), but more and more I check the forum now to see if anyone has the details and then see if I want it.
    Have also become very crafty in checking if I can get things else where now, or if I only want 1 or 2 items out of the TSV if they are on e***? Last Laura Geller TSV for instance I only wanted the ethereal rose, so got that instead of the whole thing. I do actually think I have joined the FARTS whithout meaning to. lol

Post Thanks / Like

i used to stay up usually for make up but as im up at at 6am i just look then now and if its something i want ill order it then.if its gone its gone nothing i can do about it so money saved!

Post Thanks / Like

I used to when TSV's (beauty) were really good value and sold out quickly but now I'll catch it in the morning if it's something I'm really interested in. If it sells out in the night then so be it. They come around that often now with similar kits with only a few pounds difference in the Introductory price that it's not such a big deal.

Post Thanks / Like

I set most "girly" ones to tape (just in case!) but will be there at the stroke of midnight anyway. (even if only for a couple of minutes.)

For everything else I flick across about 3 minutes past midnight, go "Oh it's it's another...whatever" then flick straight back and forget it.

Post Thanks / Like

I stay up if its gatineau or Smashbox - but otherwise I have a look at 7 am - unless I am still awake at midnight and then will take a little peep - as I normally to go sleep at 11 or 11.30.

Post Thanks / Like

used to wait up for the Philosophy TSVs but not any longer and nothing else seems to tempt me that much any more.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope - if I really want it (very rare these days!) and it's still there at 7am I'll have it, if not, then I've saved myself some .

Post Thanks / Like

I used to stay up when I first got into QVC if it was a brand I liked as I didn't want to miss a bargain:blush::blush::blush: Thankfully I got over that and started to look at the price and make a comparison to see if it was really a bargain. I'm now trying to be more selective and avoidance works best for me

Post Thanks / Like

Hell no! I need my beauty sleep:sleepy:

I try to watch at 8am and take my chances. if its sold out then thats money that stays in my pocket

Post Thanks / Like

No. The days of waiting up for the MB,Aveda etc have long gone. If it something I really want say Smashbox, we know what is in it before launch and order then.