Kara Baker - Page 2        

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kara Baker

Post Thanks / Like

I ahve heard claudia say in the past her engagement ring isn't *real*.I thought that was quite big thing for a presenter to admit.

Kara was very taken with her engagement when it did happen and was always harping on it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBanana View Post
    Does anybody remember her? Last time I saw her she'd been travelling or something and came back for a very short while, said she was off travelling again and would be back in a few months.........that was years ago now, did she leave the channel officially in the end? She and Charlie were always flirting when they presented together.........majorly........it was uncomfortable to watch......
    She had a baby and never returned.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kara Baker

I can remember way back when Claudia got engaged. she was a model at the time and worked just with AY. she was flashng the ring and saying she would not get engaged until they could afford a diamond ring. maybe this is a different ring, but cannot see Claudia wearing diamonique ring in private life.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure she left to have the baby fully intending to return to QVC. Around the time she would have come back one of the male presenters mentioned that she was going to be off a bit longer because she was enjoying her baby so much but still intended to come back but she never did. I liked her presenting and hope things turned out well for her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBanana View Post
    Does anybody remember her? Last time I saw her she'd been travelling or something and came back for a very short while, said she was off travelling again and would be back in a few months.........that was years ago now, did she leave the channel officially in the end? She and Charlie were always flirting when they presented together.........majorly........it was uncomfortable to watch......
    Spooooooooooooookey! I was only thinking about her yesterday, I think her mother had worked at Hatton Garden jewellry quarter - I did enjoy watching her presenting. I also remember she was going to be her sister's birthing partner, I think she was single at the time and then all of a sudden was engaged to be married; a bit like Ali Young.

Post Thanks / Like

If I recall Kara Baker's fiance/husband worked abroad quite a lot - I think at one time she had extended leave to live with him for a while in Africa. She came back for a while then eventually went on maternity about the same time, I believe, as Claudia. Although Claudia did return after many months, Kara never did. I have a feeling someone might have said that her family had moved with her husband's job?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scampdog View Post
    I liked Kara !, I remember the surnmae Triton or something like that or was that another Kara ?.

I really liked Kara Triton and loved her dolly and teddy hours,I never did like the other Kara and was quite pleased when she left.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    I really liked Kara Triton and loved her dolly and teddy hours,I never did like the other Kara and was quite pleased when she left.
    Kara Triton was a good presenter but she used to really spook me out when she spoke to the dolls and teds as if they were alive!

Post Thanks / Like

I loved kara tritton - since joining this forum I can see what people mean about claire suttons baby-waby way - but kara tritton never came across like that - despite her love of childrens things

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    Ditto Kathy :flower:
    Kara T was one of my favourite presenters whereas I never took to Kara B & was also glad when she left.