Ceramic Watches?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Jacqualina and Dingbat. I'm pretty sure that the GemsTV ones are the larger variety but it'll be interesting to see and compare. I do wish they had the smaller range but hey ho!

Thanks again and when they arrive next Saturday I'll report back.

interestingly if the ceramic watches are quite heavy, it will come in handy, i would change wrists on a daily basis, and use the watch as a weight, and help keep my upper arms in trim shape! (i wish lol) xxx

Thank you Jacqualina and Dingbat. I'm pretty sure that the GemsTV ones are the larger variety but it'll be interesting to see and compare. I do wish they had the smaller range but hey ho!

Thanks again and when they arrive next Saturday I'll report back.

I for one would be quite interested and keen to hear your verdict - so will look out for that xx

Have just ordered a ruby ceremic watch off the web games,a very nice personal shopper actually went and measured the face for me,its 2cm wide and 2.5 long. I also have small wrists unfortunately the rest of me isn't.I think this is the right code UGS4750 and I bid £40,I'm trying to stay on the wagon but at this price had to try it.

Have just ordered a ruby ceremic watch off the web games,a very nice personal shopper actually went and measured the face for me,its 2cm wide and 2.5 long. I also have small wrists unfortunately the rest of me isn't.I think this is the right code UGS4750 and I bid £40,I'm trying to stay on the wagon but at this price had to try it.

Nannie - that's not a ceramic watch. It's stainless steel. Very pretty though and GemsTV watches are normally high quality.

Latest posts

Back