L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo that's too hard a choice!!! Cherry or almond for me is like saying Floyd or Zeppelin - which is better? There's just no right answer ....... which means purchase x 2. .... :thinking2:

I have a question: if you buy one of each set, do you have to pay postage x 2 or can you still take advantage of the combined postage thingy (yes, another one who can't quite decide...):cheeky:

I have a question: if you buy one of each set, do you have to pay postage x 2 or can you still take advantage of the combined postage thingy (yes, another one who can't quite decide...):cheeky:

Sadly, no. It has to be exactly the same product. It's just another money making spinner because I'm sure shoving 1 of each TSV in a big box doesn't take up a huge amount more of manpower compared to shoving 2 of the same TSV in a box...... QVC scallywags.

Sadly, no. It has to be exactly the same product. It's just another money making spinner because I'm sure shoving 1 of each TSV in a big box doesn't take up a huge amount more of manpower compared to shoving 2 of the same TSV in a box...... QVC scallywags.

Thanks Aragorn, I agree it's outrageous! The stupid P&P charges must cost QVC so much loss business that I just don't get why they don't change policy. I certainly would buy more if the postage were more reasonable...

Thanks Aragorn, I agree it's outrageous! The stupid P&P charges must cost QVC so much loss business that I just don't get why they don't change policy. I certainly would buy more if the postage were more reasonable...

They will say they have to go and find it so it takes longer ....... whereas any normal person would keep the 2 stocks together so you just grab one from each pile. I'm as much to blame as anyone because I keep buying tosh that I don't need, even though I don't like paying the exhorbitant postage fees - more fool me! So no point me moaning really.......

oooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo looks like I will have to buy both, then hubby can buy me one for Christmas!!! and one for my birthday in Jan !!

Possible TSV details. Not sure of the price, but I like the sound of the Floral option.

228178 - L’Occitane 7 Piece Luxury of L'Occitane Collection

Warm set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Sweet Almond
1 x 400ml Almond Shower Oil,
1 x 300ml Shea Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
1 x 250ml Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly
1 x 75ml Shea Vanilla Shower Gel,
1 x 30ml Shea Vanilla hand cream
1 x 50g Shea Vanilla soap

Floral set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Lavender
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
1 x 300ml Sweet Cherry Milky Bath
1 x 250ml Grape Shower Oil
1 x 75ml Mousse de Rose Shower Gel
1 x 30ml Sweet Cherry Hand Cream
1 x 50g Sweet Cherry Soap
All in presentation box

Sorry to be a pain, but what is the sweet cherry like.. Is it similar to cherry blossom? Also haven't tried grape shower gel or lavender hand wash.. You all seem very happy with this possible TSV though :hi:

I had a look on Google & the Sweet Cherry is a new, limited edition fragrance for 2009.. along with a few others :47:

Never tried L'Occitaine before, will i like it????? I do like the sound of the floral set but HATE lavender!!!

I could give that as a christmas prezzie tho.................

Any idea of a price on this please???

Sorry to be a pain, but what is the sweet cherry like.. Is it similar to cherry blossom? Also haven't tried grape shower gel or lavender hand wash.. You all seem very happy with this possible TSV though :hi:

I'm very very happy! It sounds good to me if that's the one. I even texted my mum (who's away) to tell her and she's very happy too!! Note to self: must get a life.....

I'm very very happy! It sounds good to me if that's the one. I even texted my mum (who's away) to tell her and she's very happy too!! Note to self: must get a life.....

Well, you have to tell your mum the important stuff! Its good to get excited about things, lol.. Betting than being a miserable so and so :cheeky:
I LOVE the cherry blossom, so thats a bonus..
Ooooh.. Isn't it exciting :giggle:

Well, you have to tell your mum the important stuff! Its good to get excited about things, lol.. Betting than being a miserable so and so :cheeky:

That's very true! I don't like to be miserable, life's too short. I don't know what it is though - these past 12 months I've developed a L'Occitane addiction and now my house is full of the stuff. But then it suits my skin which is very sensitive - sometimes Elemis can irritate it, and Philosophy bath/shower products always do.

Daisy, what does it smell like? I know it's hard to describes smells, but I am in a bit of a quandary. I want this TSV as I've never used L'Occitane before and fancy trying the range; I'm definitely going for the almond one, but I also want to get one for my MIL for Xmas. I know she likes lavender, but most of the kit is cherry blossom, and I have no idea what it's like and whether she might like it... I'm worried it might be a bit too fruity or sickly, like Donna suggest. So my questions are: is this a delicate fragrance? Or is it strong and potentially overpowering? Is it really sweet and fruity? Thanks in advance. I am very, very fond of my MIL and want to make the right choice for her...

Daisy, what does it smell like? I know it's hard to describes smells, but I am in a bit of a quandary. I want this TSV as I've never used L'Occitane before and fancy trying the range; I'm definitely going for the almond one, but I also want to get one for my MIL for Xmas. I know she likes lavender, but most of the kit is cherry blossom, and I have no idea what it's like and whether she might like it... I'm worried it might be a bit too fruity or sickly, like Donna suggest. So my questions are: is this a delicate fragrance? Or is it strong and potentially overpowering? Is it really sweet and fruity? Thanks in advance. I am very, very fond of my MIL and want to make the right choice for her...

Im not great at describing fragrances SS, but from the looks of it, the cherry blossom is only the 500ml large shower gel.. The 'sweet cherry' is not the same, is a new fragrance, so I don't know what that smells like.. The cherry blossom is not over powering.. Is fruity but floral.. Its not sickly.. I even prefer it to the rose bath gel sometimes.. If you really like your MIL, im sure she would love CB.. If I were your MIL id be well happy.. But im going to find out a bit more about the 'sweet cherry' before I decide to buy this set.. Hope this helps, I do go on a bit, lol :wave2:

Daisy thanks for that, I hadn't noticed that there is both sweet cherry and cherry blossom... Has anybody tried the sweet cherry?:cheeky:

Daisy thanks for that, I hadn't noticed that there is both sweet cherry and cherry blossom... Has anybody tried the sweet cherry?:cheeky:

i believe it is a new fragrance, SS. i have tried used/everything from l'occitane, but not this one.

That's very true! I don't like to be miserable, life's too short. I don't know what it is though - these past 12 months I've developed a L'Occitane addiction and now my house is full of the stuff. But then it suits my skin which is very sensitive - sometimes Elemis can irritate it, and Philosophy bath/shower products always do.

I cant use elemis either and I'm not sure why!!

Latest posts

Back